Pandacidal, VertuCrunch, DirectorPHD, RulerofWax
sorry admins but he thinks he is smart so he can minge all night and gets away with it .. if he i won't see why anybody else can't do that to Smile
I'm not a minge, I have made several friends on the server, and seem to not get along to a very select few amount of people, including you and S.J, Everyone in the server before you posted this ban thread even agreed that I wasn't the minge and that you were and would still agree, And why do you say that I think I am smart? I have so far seen better grammar and the points I have made have all been valid, Most of yours you have to stop with "Lets see if the admins make the right decision" I would post a ban thread on FuZe, but I know that it wouldn't be a perma and I would be wasting my time and fueling the already burning fire.
(07-28-2010, 07:40 AM)Fuze Wrote: i said that yes but i didn't shot him i know that . just said it because really i think you 2 are .. you build on nexus and hide contras in hidden places and now dare to lie to everybody about those contras. We wouldn't make such apost if it really annoys us that bad and if you won't make consequences .
@ me propclimbing . If they can hide their contras there .. and then take pictures of people who want to be sure those minges get banned and say you're abusing the rules (propclimbing) . well you made me propclimb by doing that. so i say ban the one who started , you 2. now i'll let the admins figure out who is right.

@ ruler you say he was offline . so ofcourse he can be offline cause s.j said the inactive ones were probably directors
So our facts are straight . just lean to understand them Wink

HAHAHA! Guess what I have fuze? I have a screenshot of you and Tmu prop climing over the edge of the map =] I wonder how the admins would like that eh? Also it is true that Fuze was rdming and so was that 8 year old Tmu Fuze spawn killed me once and Tmu spawnkilled me about 5 times along with other people. SJ didn't really do anything though. I have about 9 screenshots o.o i'll post them in a min though.
This annoys me so hard all the fucking noobs on this server lol , everything i did , sj did the same and YES we climbed over the map and YES we took pictures of it ourselfs because to take pitures of peoples contra laying behind the wall so please . I never spawn killed you . stop lieing.
Your lieing out your ass, it frustrates me that little prick like you make ban requests over something so stupid that you cant back up, you wasted your time, got a ban and now you are lieing about everything.
lol look at the video its tmu with the crowba trkilling people not me.
uhh WTF? Fuze, you would definitely put up a video of you guys killing us? That video had nothing to do with it! You were doing it before and after those....5 min in the video.

(BTW, I was sure the Admins would make the right choice)
Both parts broke rules.
And my opinion is that both parts needs a fair enought ban.
First pandacidal didn't join til' after I joined, and even then I didn't know how to use the tool gun in the rp, for a fact my weapons glitched, and I never got a tool gun, and Ruler of Wax didn't join til' after I joined, also you have to visual evidence of me doing anything or a video of me owning any, or me putting any, or me building it so your evidence is total bull, and doesn't exist in the investagation.
Also fuZe you have no say in this anymore your banned, and also when you post, you are asshole, and also our names arn't on the contras, and also me, Ruler, and Pandicidal, joined after the contra problem.
(07-29-2010, 12:51 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: I didn't know how to use the tool gun in the rp

Now that is just bullshit.
It's a normal toolgun where some off the tools are blocked.