Pandacidal, VertuCrunch, DirectorPHD, RulerofWax
(07-29-2010, 10:29 PM)Ruler Of Wax Wrote: I can understand why Director would want Gystez banned, but in this thread, the person to be banned has been banned. If you both REALLY want each other banned, or me (because I know you were threatening to do it), then post it in its own thread.

I don't want him banned I just want him to be talked to, but I kill him once, and he wants to drag all this shit out on the floor.
(07-29-2010, 10:29 PM)Ruler Of Wax Wrote: I can understand why Director would want Gystez banned, but in this thread, the person to be banned has been banned. If you both REALLY want each other banned, or me (because I know you were threatening to do it), then post it in its own thread.

Note that I actually handled it more maturely, and look who really won here I did because he just rages about random stupid shit, and dude I didn't want him banned I just wanted him to have a stern talking to, but also in all my requests they have been answerd in my favor, and also I did do nothing wrong why you ask? I was the presidents gun, I was his tool, I was his right hand man, I was the part that took down major criminals, and also I am pretty much more mature, and I mean sure I haven't been here as long, but my arguement has a point, and cannot be denied because what I said was true he just wanted to drag shit out, and complain about shit. Cool
Im suprised that this hasn't been looked over by an admin.
This topic is really messy..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-02-2010, 09:27 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: This topic is really messy..

Yeah it is, and also I was suprised it wasn't answerd as fast as it was.
Ok lets get back ontopic here, I never was on at the time of the discoverd contras, and TMU wasn't president at the time.
(08-03-2010, 03:58 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Ok lets get back ontopic here, I never was on at the time of the discoverd contras, and TMU wasn't president at the time.

He was before and saw it comeon I gave a shitload of stuff for you admins to look at was never done the only thing that happened was my bro being banned then you abandoned this topic when there is clear proof against some people not the contra's but the lab and the RDM ...
-Signature removed-
(08-05-2010, 07:11 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(08-03-2010, 03:58 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Ok lets get back ontopic here, I never was on at the time of the discoverd contras, and TMU wasn't president at the time.

He was before and saw it comeon I gave a shitload of stuff for you admins to look at was never done the only thing that happened was my bro being banned then you abandoned this topic when there is clear proof against some people not the contra's but the lab and the RDM ...

There is only pictures of contras, and printers nothing says it was by us, and also when me Ruler, and Pandacidal when we were on there was no uproar about contras, or any outside boundry contras, and yes it might have been when I chrashed, but also note that none of the contras said my name, and note that I never even dared to fucking prop surf or climb.
Dunno why, i lol'd so hard at the rdming noob "You need to have a phone in your hand to take pics!?" omg.. XD