[Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia
(09-01-2012, 09:41 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Yes maybe shooting him while he was on the ground wasnt the best course of action, but we cut our losses seeing as he does nothing but failRP when we detain him, this isnt the first time we've had to arrest him for the police, and he does nothing but complain and refuse to listen, or listen but do it in a very smartass way, so we ended the situation, and moved onto better RP

Taking matters into your own hands isn't a good idea, specially when you have Admins online (Alexia, Grub, Faustie, Me, Shadow, if this happened when Faust had his poker table). Therefore I believe this is breaking the rules (RDM).

(09-01-2012, 09:41 PM)BlackDog Wrote: That same officer was the one who we ended up having to kill when he again tried to free wwee, knowing full well why he was being detained after we called it in

In theory you're saying that you where working FOR the government so you killed the Officer because he let him go. I'm sorry but I just don't get this. You claim Authority because you're working for the Government but still kill an Officer? Doesn't make any sense.

What Rux said before, if someone does something illegal, and you're working out a contract with the government for a city scanner, why does that give you right to have heavy weaponry and detain people? It's the Police's job to go after criminals.

Also, if you're selling a "Robot" to the city, why are you all heavily armed? (Famas, Shotgun, etc).
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Case pending final resolution. If the accused parties have anything to add, now's the time.
Not really much more I can say on this, he was shot so we could move onto better more passive RP situations after multiple serious fails on his part, after we moved on the server seemed to be in a freakishly peacefull state, few minges and lota RP.

Grub "Pretty sure it was grub" questioned why it all happened right after, we had a talk and then moved onto other things as well.

If wwee hadnt run from 3 heavily armed people, one of whom "Me" was watching him the entire time with a FAMAS, the other two, weapons out, kept people away from him until an officer we called could arrive, the moment that a failrp officer walks up and uncuffs him we wouldnt have felt the need to just end the situation and move onto far better things that did not involve him, as this is not the first time weve had to detain him and have him be more hassle than it was worth, FailRP, fearRP, are common from him when we try.

The last time we tried he was mysteriosly killed by a barrel from the sky dirrectly above him with pinpoint accuracy that only killed him, and was removed instantly after his death
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(09-09-2012, 08:23 PM)BlackDog Wrote: The last time we tried he was mysteriosly killed by a barrel from the sky dirrectly above him with pinpoint accuracy that only killed him, and was removed instantly after his death

You can't instantly remove it if you propkill yourself, you have to wait for the NLR reminder to disappear.
Still suspicious is all im saying, though that was a different situation
(09-09-2012, 08:23 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Not really much more I can say on this, he was shot so we could move onto better more passive RP situations after multiple serious fails on his part, after we moved on the server seemed to be in a freakishly peacefull state, few minges and lota RP.

Grub "Pretty sure it was grub" questioned why it all happened right after, we had a talk and then moved onto other things as well.

If wwee hadnt run from 3 heavily armed people, one of whom "Me" was watching him the entire time with a FAMAS, the other two, weapons out, kept people away from him until an officer we called could arrive, the moment that a failrp officer walks up and uncuffs him we wouldnt have felt the need to just end the situation and move onto far better things that did not involve him, as this is not the first time weve had to detain him and have him be more hassle than it was worth, FailRP, fearRP, are common from him when we try.

The last time we tried he was mysteriosly killed by a barrel from the sky dirrectly above him with pinpoint accuracy that only killed him, and was removed instantly after his death

Im pretty positive there was not serious fails on my part. I was released while you and everyone else had their backs to me. It was your fault that the hostage got away and it was your fault for not paying attention to the situation enough to have dealt with it.

Again, you base your claims off nothing. Claiming that I am a failRP and dont follow FearRP. Both of which I have always obeyed. You are a player whom has to back his claims with actual evidence.

As for the propkill, Im positive I didnt have anything to do with that. As Zzzzap stated, I cant instantly delete my props after death. If truly being so, you would have had time to respond and screenshot this as well. Suspicious as it may be, I didnt propkill myself As a side note, when tied up or cuffed, you are unable to spawn props
Nothing more to say on the matter wwee, though you know damn well what you do, and always have done when it comes to any situation involving me
(09-09-2012, 10:52 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Nothing more to say on the matter wwee, though you know damn well what you do, and always have done when it comes to any situation involving me

Not quite recalling any of this you're claiming I have supposedly done. Please care to explain through PM, so this doesn't turn into a thread about our character as two individuals.

Thank you!
I have reviewed the case and after everyone has given out their input on the situation, (Blackdog, Wweee, Grub) except Alexia who should have posted by now, I have come to the following conclusions:

-Blackdog did wrong with killing the officer for letting Wweee go.
-Blackdog shouldn't be heavily armed if they're only signing a contract for the Government.
-Blackdog shouldn't have been "Arresting" people for the Government, since that's the Police's job.

-Alexia shouldn't have told Moist to kill Wweee because she got cuffed.
-Alexia shouldn't have killed Grub because he took out a knife, even though as stated by him he was just going to holster it and was quite "Far" away from Alexia.

Both people should know better as Ex-Admins, and Alexia being an Admin at the time. Moist is exent from all accusations since he was just following orders from his superiors and an Admin.

Blackdog STEAM_0:1:17542113 is permanently banned already, but if he is ever unbanned he will be banned for a week.
Alexia STEAM_0:1:19672727 is banned for 1 week.

Moved to Approved.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.