Pls Ban Mr johnson
You can raid as citizen.
But I was online when he threw the molotovs so he can't lie about that one.
I support the one month ban, but the admıns really dont need to vote before they ban. But ıts a nıce feature.
The molotovs claim is a lie.. I really do doubt that he threw any you liers. He has no idea at all how to obtain them and would rather do something else than "random molotofing."

You know shooting petrol cans give the same effect ? I have used them myself so maybe you are just getting a little mixed up. Wink
Why do you defend him when your not with him ALL the time.
And he did random molotov.
It's not hard to use?
You have it in your inventory. You click "use", and then you left click as a normal weapon.
I can describe how the inventory and how to click "use" for you more if you want?
(08-06-2010, 01:33 AM)gYsteZ Wrote: Why do you defend him when your not with him ALL the time.
And he did random molotov.
It's not hard to use?
You have it in your inventory. You click "use", and then you left click as a normal weapon.
I can describe how the inventory and how to click "use" for you more if you want?

Not to nitpick or anything here, but he said 'obtain', not 'use'. And, whilst making molotovs is pretty easy for anyone with more than 1/3 of a braincell, it could be said that it's more complicated than using 'em. Just sayin'.
And he could have bought them.
I mean seriously. Lol.