[Closed] Umbrella Corporation's Government
(08-23-2012, 05:04 PM)John McLane Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 05:02 PM)kevalalajnen Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 05:47 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: Thought no drugs was a perm law :/ But it sounds like a good idea anyhow

EDIT: Although I do like the law, it just came to me that new policeman or SS may forget about it and raid over the one pot. Causing unneccesary raids and such.

I think hard drugs are permanently banned, but weed can be allowed.

Even though weed is legal with most presidents, the police is always destroying my pots and arresting me. I don't think they will stop, but a way to make it happen less often would probably be to whitelist the police job, however that may mean there won't be enough cops on at times.

The Umbrella Corporation Government will guarantee you that minges cops that destroys everything will be demoted, of course you could post a ban request on them after explaining what happened and it was about the law! It could be considered as Police Job Abusing!
Yeah, I'll be sure to get some screenshots next time I catch them in action. The worst part is, I /request the cop to come to my apartment because of a raid, but let the raiders go and arrest me for possession of legal drugs.
För helvete.
(08-23-2012, 06:28 PM)kevalalajnen Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 05:47 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: Thought no drugs was a perm law :/ But it sounds like a good idea anyhow

EDIT: Although I do like the law, it just came to me that new policeman or SS may forget about it and raid over the one pot. Causing unneccesary raids and such.

Even though weed is legal with most presidents, the police is always destroying my pots and arresting me. I don't think they will stop, but a way to make it happen less often would probably be to whitelist the police job, however that may mean there won't be enough cops on at times.

The Umbrella Corporation Government will guarantee you that minges cops that destroys everything will be demoted, of course you could post a ban request on them after explaining what happened and it was about the law! It could be considered as Police Job Abusing!
Yeah, I'll be sure to get some screenshots next time I catch them in action. The worst part is, I /request the cop to come to my apartment because of a raid, but let the raiders go and arrest me for possession of legal drugs.

But when you say next time? This government only works when i'm President! I don't know if you understood that ?
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-23-2012, 06:32 PM)John McLane Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 06:28 PM)kevalalajnen Wrote:

But when you say next time? This government only works when i'm President! I don't know if you understood that ?
Yes, but for ban requests.
För helvete.
Today there was a lot of raiders

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

OH GOD YEAH ! But, the Secured Room is Fireproof + SS + Police Officers + FBI + U.S.S. (Umbrella Security Service) + Jail Guards (x2) protected me, no one successfully killed me.
BTW, those who raided was random, because this government is PROPER!
yeah i got random raided the other day yet sadly no decent cops or any SS . Nor did i had the clue or time to build a fire / bullet proof safety room
Just want to say sorry I couldn't be on these 2 days, a lot of homework, and tomorrow I have an French Test. I'll be active again somewhere this week.
(08-28-2012, 07:00 PM)hellshell Wrote: Just want to say sorry I couldn't be on these 2 days, a lot of homework, and tomorrow I have an French Test. I'll be active again somewhere this week.

Again

But good luck with school

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(08-22-2012, 08:16 AM)John McLane Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 08:24 PM)Vitrox Wrote: I think weed should be legal, the rest of the drugs should be banned.
Perhaps 1 weed plant allowed inside a home etc.

1. Weed is legal, the rest of the drugs are illegal. Only 1 weed plant is allowed inside a home.

Law Submitted and will be voted this week!

The Pool will ends at 29/08/2012 - 10am16 (GMT+2)

Law Voted!

Results Here

(08-21-2012, 08:24 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: All Medicine and drugs with the "UC" Brand is allowed if you have the right papers.

2. All Pharmaceuticals with the "UC" Brand are allowed if you have the right papers.

Law Submitted and will be voted this week!

The Pool will ends at 05/09/2012 - 3pm22 (GMT+2)
I love u generation . i love you .