Joey Skylynx's Unban Request
The only rule I've broken is not telling someone I built a hobo tower, and if that's the only thing they got on me then I apologize for trying something different.
Out of all the other things I was banned for though, none of them had any grounds or basis. The whole robbery? Legitimate. I didn't even get anything out of it so why is it being brought up?
The Protest maybe could of been solved without the firearms, but after an entire group of people are gunned down you can imagine how easy tensions can ride along and having a 3rd Party dump a truck of firearms and ammo onto us for free we're bound to get a little wild. No players were harmed by the initial rioting group, and we were still demanding reparations so... I don't see the issue.
The only thing I can see from my understanding of the rules being broken is the hobotower considering I didn't contact an admin before hand, once again I apologize.
You had too many chances, serious why didn't you not just learn from your previous bans?
I say no.
(08-21-2012, 08:52 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: I'm going to ask a very round-about question... What do you guys see as improvement? Honestly, you've been saying this and I don't understand what you're talking about...

(08-22-2012, 12:25 AM)Killjoy Wrote: However, as you made very clear - you wouldn't even know how to improve, so why should you be given the chance for that?

I think we can close this, seems like we've gone through enough discussion to show how things really are.