Big Party!
(08-12-2012, 08:30 PM)hellshell Wrote: What about the salute thingy? With all the security guards. ( something happened to my internet wwhen It was around 7pm30

I'll Regroup All Screenshots in One Video!
BTW, The Main Video is Finished after 1 hour 30 minutes of editing and saving to PC!! I'm going to Upload it tonight (if i can) or tomorrow!!!

~ Main Video of the Big Party! ~
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Looks like fun, seems I could get on after all but was too late! Anyway, nice job. Wink
Video Uploaded and Render Finished! Have Fun to Watch It!! Like and Share, Thanks!!!

~ Main Video of the Big Party! ~

Today (after my sleep), i'll upload the screenshots in a new video (with a music). And after that, i'll upload a third video, that will be the OFF (Behind The Scene) !
Well you gave my brother (Superlikila) VIP access for putting out that fire that was created by a minge.
I love ze - event, lol, I love how you talk.

I was there are the start, but I left shortly after.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The Dance/Spaz chairs where my idea Tounge
(08-13-2012, 04:33 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Well you gave my brother (Superlikila) VIP access for putting out that fire that was created by a minge.

OK, i added him to VIP's List!

~ Screenshots of the Big Party! ~
Can't look at the pictures
(08-13-2012, 12:30 PM)hellshell Wrote: Can't look at the pictures

I'm Uploading! That's why you can't ...

Video Uploaded and Render Finished! Have Fun to Watch It!! Like and Share, Thanks!!!

~ Screenshots of the Big Party! ~
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Da BeachiJR
Awesome party, it was fun to be security guard there. Shame i had to go in middle of party Tounge.