Down with the tax whore! Ninja stile
Bobandy
I would like to outline two things you probably cant see by now

1) Its a Semi serious
Not many people here are up to PROTESTS and that stuff... hard to organise or people will just be lazy to do this

2) You seem to forget that 80% of presidents are just a taxwhores
All they do is make their SS forces to setup undestractable defence system
President will jsut sit there in full security, wont do laws and /tax 30
They wont give a shit about your protests
Even if tis fail RP

And if you say that both of them failed
Then I must say that this president then failed even more
a) taxwhore, not doing laws and stuff
b) calling/radio for help when hostaged/tied
(08-09-2012, 10:49 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: So you killed him as a solution to his rulebreaking?
Nice job! That just makes you even worse!
The president should have called for help, two idiots were in his office for no reason.
If there was truly an issue regarding the president, and I am aware he was bad, then get an admin.
You don't go up their and kill him. It is still FailRP and a random raid.

Both of you failed pretty badly here.

Ok firstly, I have never insulted you, you know nothing about me other then what you've seen in this video so I don't take kindly to being called an 'idiot', calm down. Secondly, I have explained to you it wasn't a random raid which is the only thing that could be at fault here, I don't see where FailRP comes into it. There was a great deal of roleplay involved, you couldn't see from the video but Pezzz had to infiltrate the base, and so did I, undetected. But that still left two SS and a security guard up there. We then sent a false call to the government hoping to lure the SS out, luckily it worked or else I would have backed off. When we got there, I proceeded to hostage rope the president with the intention of letting the public decide what to do with him. The security guard, as you can see, surrendered and I hostage roped him; never touching him again. He survived and nothing happened to him. What really annoyed me was when this 'kid', and that's what he was because he was begging to me with his mic, after being hostage roped and me telling him to stand in the corner said very clearly and deliberately into his radio, which was supposed to be in my hand, 'ss to me'. That was the last straw and so I decided to execute him. So in that whole raid, which could have had a total bloodshed of either 4, if the SS had stayed and the guard killed, or 2 if we had been unsuccessful, only had 1 death.

I would appreciate it in the future if you didn't go round accusing people of things, I am incredibly inclined to do passive roleplay when I can but Pezzz needed help and we decided to attempt a raid. Doughnut also has a point, I know certain Presidents would have responded to a protest but a lot of the people on at the time were unfortunately simply contrafarming and the President, not being the most experienced player himself would have ignored it.

And don't call me an idiot again Bobandy, I've done nothing here to antagonise you and I don't want there to be any friction between us.

Thank you for listening.
Alright man, sorry.