Poll: Does Pandacidal deserve a ban?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
4 40.00%
No
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ban request - Pandacidal
No he really didn't have a reason and Yes i have read the rules now, I see the part that says I am not supposed to base on top of buildings or make elevators onto them, Give a new player a break, on most servers, I skip over the rules because I think I know them, This is one rule that I didn't read because I thought this was like most darkrp servers and didn't realize till after. I am sorry for breaking the rule and I did admit to it, What else do you want from me, I was told i'm not supposed to do it, and haven't since, I learned the rules and don't think I should be banned for one mistake. The admin already said he would talk to me and I think we should just leave it to that.
Your not getting banned.

4 - Yes
6 - No
he ain't new he just acts like it to get away form his ban requests ..
Dude i killed you for building on nexus AGAIN. a pic of that woulda been epic then you'd have a banpost for doing it twice ask sj/hoot he builded on nexus once again then i shot everyone up there . they broke nlr and they killed me . thats how it all began . sad you lie everytime Wink
Gystez that vote thing doesn't make sence, the admins decide if they ban or not.

I already made my decision before he said he was new. When he is on the server I will teleport him to the admin room and learn him the rules.

If you read this now, Pandacidal, really read the rules. It takes only 5 minutes.

Edit: Oh great another ban request of you, not really smart..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.