3 different people
-Sorry for the wait I was out of town.

Your name: Bomber

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: Pechavarry

Involved: Indulge WHO EXISTS was involved...

Why we should unban you: For starters Vaqxination, Indulge, and I are 3 different people and I don't know how I can prove it to you. Should we all go on team speak or what? Indulge does have a brother, Vaqxination is a hacker, we are 3 different people, and we all know each other. I can send you a pic of us 3 or SOMETHING to prove im not Vaq. Can't you tell by my voice it is pretty high compared to Vaq's...Tounge As long as im not Vaq you will unban me right? So lets all get on team speak or skype Smile
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
im guessing your all banned due too some link with your accounts , usually IP
with out checking i cant get which ip or dates, but maybe you have an explanation of this
(08-04-2012, 10:18 AM)Temar Wrote: im guessing your all banned due too some link with your accounts , usually IP
with out checking i cant get which ip or dates, but maybe you have an explanation of this

I'm banned for having the same IP as Vaq which doesn't make ANY sense and Indulge was warned 1 then banned again. The funny thing is I joined FL the day Vaq got banned and I was typing Vaq! Vaq! in the chat next thing I know he gets banned Tounge
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I cant believe how all you admins are fukin dumbasses. First of all, Why the fuk would you think a person would spend at least $90 to make 3 different account to play on Fearless. No joke, but all of you admins are dumbasses, especially pechvarry. Fearless isn't even the best server to pay that much money for. You dumb admins, were all F****** different people.

Let me teach you guys slowly so you dumbasses can understand

Indulge is me right now

bomber is someone else, did you get it, SOMEONE else

And Vaqxination is a different person too.

If you don't believe me, check are damn PayPal accounts.

If you still think were different people, THEN YOU GUYS ARE FUKIN DUMBASSES YOU PIECE OF SHETS!!!
(08-07-2012, 12:42 AM)Indulge Wrote: I cant believe how all you admins are fukin dumbasses. First of all, Why the fuk would you think a person would spend at least $90 to make 3 different account to play on Fearless. No joke, but all of you admins are dumbasses, especially pechvarry. Fearless isn't even the best server to pay that much money for. You dumb admins, were all F****** different people.

Let me teach you guys slowly so you dumbasses can understand

Indulge is me right now

bomber is someone else, did you get it, SOMEONE else

And Vaqxination is a different person too.

If you don't believe me, check are damn PayPal accounts.

If you still think were different people, THEN YOU GUYS ARE FUKIN DUMBASSES YOU PIECE OF SHETS!!!

You have a point about the $90 thing but its the best RP server and I really want to get unbanned Tounge
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
I was considering that Vaqxination's IP should be banned with few others and unbanning your accounts , But Indulge. You won't get anywhere with that attitude. And hopefully Temar will check the IP logs and dates.
Quote:Listen, Heres the truth, I did let Vaqxination go on my account
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16089

That's your ban right there Indulge.
Whoever is checking the IP adress is mixing them up somehow because Viper and I have no business with Vaq and neither of us have been to his home or logged on. I mean there are 4 different people and I have been a member, ironically, the day Vaq was banned and I told Viper about FL so please recheck those logs.
i will create a detailed report of how your are linked later today
sorry about delay
but anyway im improved my link checking script to show more details, and decided the 2 links between you and indulge dont prove you are same person as 1 person only used the other person IP for 1 day
So Approved and unbanned