Dub's gonna bail.
1: Wasn't a one timer, you raided 3 times that night, LOL.

2: Passive? You come complaining to me about Passive? FL hasn't had passiveRP within it for a long time, incase you haven't noticed many of our good RPers have left recently due to the LACK of PASSIVE RP.

3: FUMUKU has changed, of course it has, we've been open for nearly a year, but your jumping to conclusions, FUMUKU has a lot of passiveRP builds and events. Our hotel, night club, Courthouse? Are you forgetting all of these things? Yes you are. And don't bother saying "These haven't been up for a long time" It's because of yous that we can't setup these events anymore since you've limited players to almost 0 useful tools, create a whitelist for the blacklisted tools and then expect us to passiveRP, thanks.
The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • Flux
(07-23-2012, 11:56 PM)Dubwub Wrote: 1: Wasn't a one timer, you raided 3 times that night, LOL.

2: Passive? You come complaining to me about Passive? FL hasn't had passiveRP within it for a long time, incase you haven't noticed many of our good RPers have left recently due to the LACK of PASSIVE RP.

3: FUMUKU has changed, of course it has, we've been open for nearly a year, but your jumping to conclusions, FUMUKU has a lot of passiveRP builds and events. Our hotel, night club, Courthouse? Are you forgetting all of these things? Yes you are. And don't bother saying "These haven't been up for a long time" It's because of yous that we can't setup these events anymore since you've limited players to almost 0 useful tools, create a whitelist and then expect passiveRP, thanks.

You don't need tools/props in order to do PassiveRP. You have Toxic, BlackDog, DerStorm, Alexia and Campress online most of the time and you can do something passive between eachother, maybe include other eligible people.
I really don't understand why you're going berserk because of this, not all messages you recieve here can be "Goodbye...I'll miss you Sad".
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Thats exactly the problem, you can't expect people just to come up with great PassiveRP all the time with a lot of hours, it's just boring. Yet you can't add a whitelist so people can make great huge events that will bring back a sense of passive to FL.

And well Rux, maybe you should try posting something decent instead of pissing off people. All i see in others goodbye threads from you is "Good Riddance" It's just rude and then you expect them to just let it slip away. Perhaps learning some manners and keeping your opinions to yourself would be a next step for you. Work on it.
The following 4 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • Flux, Sub-Zero, Spartanjunior, Crownguard
(07-24-2012, 12:04 AM)Dubwub Wrote: Thats exactly the problem, you can't expect people just to come up with great PassiveRP all the time with a lot of hours, it's just boring. Yet you can't add a whitelist so people can make great huge events that will bring back a sense of passive to FL.

And well Rux, maybe you should try posting something decent instead of pissing off people. All i see in others goodbye threads from you is "Good Riddance" It's just rude and then you expect them to just let it slip away. Perhaps learning some manners and keeping your opinions to yourself would be a next step for you. Work on it.

There was only one thread in which I posted that statement, because that guy was under investigation of duping items, of course it was frozen since he left. I have no respect for his kind.

Also, I didn't post anything offending to you, just my personal input. If you don't like it, you could prove the be the mature one and ignore it, not trying your best to bash any idea regarding it.

Side note: Are you really this desperate to win this argument that you have to pull any "mistake" that I might have done? This really shows alot about what kind of a person you are.
Credit goes to Jamie.
We should all calm down and eat cake.

Here's a cake.

[Image: IMG173.jpg]
The following 2 users Like jammi's post:
  • Dubwub, Flux
One thread? Weird cus after a couple of minutes i found two

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16452
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16665

So that was obviously bullshit, i'm sure i can find some more later on.

Why would i ignore it, it's you stirring shit on a Goodbye post, there was nothing stopping you PMing me or Steaming me if you thought i was such a "Aggressive Raider" but you had to bring it up on here.

Like i said, you can't say anything nice to anyone, you've just got to be cheeky and rude. Avoid posting your bullshit on my thread unless you have a decent reason.

P.S: Reli that made me hungry.

(07-23-2012, 11:56 PM)Alexia Wrote: I luv you Dubwub, See ya on steam, Mah Dragon Cheese

Ya we got da steamz c:, love yah too.
The following 3 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • Flux, Sub-Zero, Crownguard
Start eatin' that cake. ;-;
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Dubwub
[Image: a23us4jpg.gif]
This is brilliant.
The following 2 users Like Sub-Zero's post:
  • Flux, Dubwub
(07-24-2012, 12:16 AM)Dubwub Wrote: One thread? Weird cus after a couple of minutes i found two

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16452
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16665

So that was obviously bullshit, i'm sure i can find some more later on.

Why would i ignore it, it's you stirring shit on a Goodbye post, there was nothing stopping you PMing me or Steaming me if you thought i was such a "Aggressive Raider" but you had to bring it up on here.

Like i said, you can't say anything nice to anyone, you've just got to be cheeky and rude. Avoid posting your bullshit on my thread unless you have a decent reason.

P.S: Reli that made me hungry.

(07-23-2012, 11:56 PM)Alexia Wrote: I luv you Dubwub, See ya on steam, Mah Dragon Cheese

Ya we got da steamz c:, love yah too.

Totally forgot that thread about Reefan, made me laugh reading it again. This really shows what kind of a person you are, bashing head-forward on any critisism instead asking at least with common sense. Wasn't really expecting this from you.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-24-2012, 12:23 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Wasn't really expecting this from you.

Thats real cute Rux, put a tear in my eye.

Now i'm away to make a Chicken sandwich, i take it your finished here, good luck to yourself.

P.S You can close this if you wish.