Dub's gonna bail.
Rux, I dont know you, but my first impression is that you are a bitch from that comment.

Be nice or dont speak.
The following 2 users Like Insanity's post:
  • Flux, Crownguard
cya later
The following 1 user Likes Spartan's post:
  • Dubwub
Cya man.
(07-23-2012, 07:02 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Cya man.

i will see you later i mean that!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^
"in a creepy voice"
The following 1 user Likes Spartan's post:
  • Dubwub
Oh noes D:
(07-23-2012, 03:51 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Instead of being a solution, you chose to be part of the problem.

Id also like to know how hes part of the problem?

So your saying because hes leaving FL due to him loosing interest hes a problem? What sense does that make, by that logic every one of the 12-13 people who posted goodbyes in the last 2 days is now a problem.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 4 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Dubwub, Flux, Spartan, Nevy
Instead of trying to promote RP at his best, he spent most of his time raiding, promoting aggressiveness. I'm sorry if my statement wasn't too clear.
I didn't mean it as an insult, just a personal perspective.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
Not sure why your aiming the raiding at me? I have yet to raid someone by myself outside of FUMUKU so if you want to call me an agressive raider, your calling BlackDog and everyone within FUMUKU the exact same thing, i think you'll find there is fuck all else to do on FL now apart from raiding contrawhores, not to mention the fact i have a recorded clip of you, me and BlackDog raiding 3 houses in a row, from a few weeks back, don't be a hypocrite and get your facts right.

Danke.
The following 3 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • Flux, Spartanjunior, Crownguard
(07-23-2012, 11:45 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Not sure why your aiming the raiding at me? I have yet to raid someone by myself outside of FUMUKU so if you want to call me a an agressive raider, your calling BlackDog and everyone within FUMUKU the exact same thing, i think you'll find there is *** all else to do on FL now apart from raiding contrawhores, not to mention the fact i have a recorded clip of you, me and BlackDog raiding 3 houses in a row, from a few weeks back, don't be a hypocrite and get your facts right.

Danke.

That was a one-timer. Seeing that you do that most of your online time instead of doing some passive, I decided not to join in your raids anymore, as you can perfectly recall, leading ultimately to a permanent leave from the clan.

There are way much other things you can do, but it's easy to deny them if you don't set up a purpose. FUMUKU has changed, and in a bad way. It's like you guys stop caring at all about the server and focus on only one thing which is slowly turning out of control.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I luv you Dubwub, See ya on steam, Mah Dragon Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Crownguard's post:
  • Dubwub