SS propkilling a police officer during raid.
Exactly what i was talking about, he does all this abuse, and then posts this, hypocrit
There is a video that shows when i hear the contraband. That gives me full permission to raid and get a warrant for a search. If they removed the contra between thoose 2-5 minutes i was waiting for backup then that doesn't change the fact that i actually heard the contraband.

I have emptied the recycle bin after edited the video in movie maker but since it wasent that long ago now im going to check if i can recover the full video where you say i am being racist and all that which is the biggest random lie ive ever heard.

Hes allowed to post here if you have read the ban request you can clearly see that i have included him in it and hes right beside us in the entire video.
I support this post as i see bradley with a toolgun looking above and when he does that they are killed very suspicious and as i hear the contraband maybe they destroyed but its still a reason for a officer to search the house. And actually you are talking shit Bradley Saying to Insane that he has nothing to do with it to defend yourself you just propkilled that officers. and now you will say: shut up ryder you have nothing do with it. No maybe not but its a Forum every1 may post on this ban request
(07-18-2012, 05:32 PM)Ryder Wrote: its a Forum every1 may post on this ban request

Please leave
(07-18-2012, 05:32 PM)Ryder Wrote: I support this post as i see bradley with a toolgun looking above and when he does that they are killed very suspicious and as i hear the contraband maybe they destroyed but its still a reason for a officer to search the house. And actually you are talking shit Bradley Saying to Insane that he has nothing to do with it to defend yourself you just propkilled that officers. and now you will say: shut up ryder you have nothing do with it. No maybe not but its a Forum every1 may post on this ban request

Why are you posting with grammar like that? You need to look at what he did, he cut out all the parts of his CDM, RDM, Racist comments and mingy behaviour, i didnt tell him to shutup, i said why are you posting here.

And Ryder you really need to read the courthouse rules
(07-18-2012, 05:40 PM)Germs Wrote:
(07-18-2012, 05:32 PM)Ryder Wrote: its a Forum every1 may post on this ban request

Please leave

Haha please leave you cant have it? that there is a ban request on your friend about propkilling?
lol lieing isent going to unprove this video. The full video was to big to upload it would be over 500 mb totally so i cut out to the part i was going to ban request. I just tried recovering the file but since its deleted on the same hard drive as my windows is installed in it got overwritten in less than an hour and is now impossible to recover.

Also if you have anything to complain about then make your own ban request and stop lieing in this one.... Or get some damn proof that i did all thoose lies.

And bradley dammit the video is right there showing the contra noice.... right there.... so close..... just LOOK
(07-18-2012, 05:41 PM)KierTheKebab Wrote: Why are you posting with grammar like that? You need to look at what he did, he cut out all the parts of his CDM, RDM, Racist comments and mingy behaviour, i didnt tell him to shutup, i said why are you posting here.

And Ryder you really need to read the courthouse rules

Yes I know I'm not that good at the English grammar but idc you guys can read it. And I need to read the rules? Youre the 1 that is propkilling.
(07-18-2012, 04:10 PM)KierTheKebab Wrote: Wow lol, nice try, this guy was randomly raiding the corleone base for no reason at all, i told him to leave it multiple tames, he was making multiple fake attempts to warrant these corleones, i wasnt here in the beginning, as he killed me with a chair, and sent me all the way back to nexus, he drove my car away somewhere and i couldnt find it, all of the corleones were sick and tried of his mingy behaviour, there were no admins on at the time, so he was just getting away with random raid, prop killing, and just stupid stuff. I dont even know why he bothered to put this on, he is just being a hypocrit, he doesnt like it when it happens to him, so why should me and the rest of the corleones put up with all of this mingy behaviour, ive been roleplaying as my character would do in real life, and i was called out of something important, to go down to the corleone village for a load of nonsense, he was trying to get my to lockpick the door, and go inside, he tried multiple times to run me over when i was coming back to nexus (Walking because i had no car) and yet hes trying to get me banned, for being sick of his stupid behaviour, if anyone should be banned, it is this guy. He was in the town for a longer time than i can remember, he asked for all this, he was purposely looking for contraband.

wth? you know admins has something called logs that shows everything that happends on the server? Do you have any idea how dumb it is to tell a big lie as this?
Have you seen that admins increase the bans if you lie to them?
This entire thread is excruciating to read, I'm ashamed to be associated with any of this.