SS propkilling a police officer during raid.
To be honest, the prop spawn was an accident, ive even stopped using probs for prevention of killing people with how clumsy i am, all i did was tell the officer to leave it, as raiding alone and randomly is not allowed
You keep mentioning Random when i have PROOF that it wasen't random. Now it was an accident? I thought you said it was revenge before?
And i wasen't alone? I had Insane with me and you said you were supposed to be there to assist me. I even yelled out multiple times i have a fraps video hearing the contraband.

Enough with the lieing already wait until we hear an admins opinion on this.
Well first off, I really don't feel as though I need to prove my innocence here but seeings how you are obviously barely able to piece together your 'evidence' I thought I should come bully you with word play. Let me begin, not only did you leave out the part of you tazing all 3 of use multiple times and the racist abuse, you also failed to mention that fact that you broke Meta Gaming, New Life Rule AND Fail Roleplay. On top of those outstandingly avoided reasons you also decided it would be a good idea to RDM player 'Dr Winrar' with your USP, after you killed him you then proceeded to "call in for back up" which is when player 'Bradley' arrived playing as secret service which resulted in you trying to convince him of your elaborate hoax to search our base. After standing at the door to our base for well over 5 minutes (admittedly receiving huge amounts of verbal abuse by myself) you were then prop killed by an un-known player. The huge fail in your lie that you failed to cover up is that 10 minutes prior to this event is that you attempted to yet again randomly raid our base (I've heard you like to do this) which resulted in you failing to kill me (you really should just stop trying with PVP you are awful) and I kill you with an M3 Shotgun. What makes this whole story so fantastical infinitesimal is that your reason for raid, which may I add is your reason for all of your random raids, is that you "heard" contraband, I repeat "heard" not saw, not informed "heard". As I stated, I feel no real obligation to stand my ground against this Child, but in order to see that kids like this don't get away with such fallacies resulting in a ban I felt the need to state this.
And yet how your trying to get me banned, you should be ashamed looking at all the things you did, stop trying to look good infront of the admins by making ban requests that you know arnt even valid, if anyone should have a ban request for its you.
I really don't think i typed Rofl and at the same time i actually laugh'd IRL haha

This is really my last post here this is getting to much you are wasting the admins time letting them read all this Bullshit
If you cant take it, dont give it.
Bradley banned for propkilling.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.