Midnight killer
Oi 2Deep.
I didn't know any better, He didn't know any better.
That's all it was.
Shark I am sorry for not understanding you.
But 2Deep that was low... and when I wasn't even commenting on this!

I think Midnight should have his ban lowered by a week or 2 because he's not someone that purposefully run's around rule breaking.
He did one raid, possibly forgot to "/y raid!!!"
However I see that there is a multiplier in place. (but x10? is that for everyone? I would have thought x2 after 1 week bans unless purposely hurting the server.)
But another 1 week ban would sort him out fine, He was distraught with the ban and I don't enjoy seeing siblings like that, I really really doubt he would screw up again now.
But to be honest, I think blowing down a door with a shotgun is a good indication of a raid xD maybe, maybe not. (or is it for admin's to check logs?)

I respect the admin's decision and am in NO way saying how you should run a server as I do not own one, I would believe you have good reasons for this Cheese

I am too bias, so I am staying out of it now. 2Deep leave me out of it, I don't like being slandered on a forum page I should not post on.
He can have another couple of days - then I'll unban him.

BUT - to be clear, this was the 100k ban ... If he messes up again .. it will have to be 1million minutes .... and that's a LONG time ( like 2 years )

So it might be worth checking up on the rules beforehand - they're available on the forums - and even then, doing some passive RP - open a nice shop or something - just chillout more with the raids etc.

Not everything has to be raids - I opened up a Cafe the other week selling christmas foods ... did 5 star restaurant RP earlier, helped with Astronaught space-program RP, did construction work, did interior design, worked as a spy, opened a black market shop etc.

Literally NONE of that involved me killing people ... So keep that in mind.

I'll unban him on either tomorrow or Tuesday. So read the rules beforehand.
(01-03-2011, 12:52 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: He can have another couple of days - then I'll unban him.

BUT - to be clear, this was the 100k ban ... If he messes up again .. it will have to be 1million minutes .... and that's a LONG time ( like 2 years )

So it might be worth checking up on the rules beforehand - they're available on the forums - and even then, doing some passive RP - open a nice shop or something - just chillout more with the raids etc.

Not everything has to be raids - I opened up a Cafe the other week selling christmas foods ... did 5 star restaurant RP earlier, helped with Astronaught space-program RP, did construction work, did interior design, worked as a spy, opened a black market shop etc.

Literally NONE of that involved me killing people ... So keep that in mind.

I'll unban him on either tomorrow or Tuesday. So read the rules beforehand.
OK thank-you sniper wolf, I will keep that in mind from now on, and I have worked as a spy, and yes it is fun, i forgot how much fun.
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
Unbanned