We're leaving. Here's why.
(07-05-2012, 07:39 PM)grub Wrote: Admins have lives too.. We can't force them to get on. Or even designate a specific time for them..
Stop using that shitty excuse every fucking time. Just stop it, we all know they have lifes. But they still need to do their job.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • MuLLeY, Jacob1029, Salinsky, Nevy
(07-05-2012, 07:39 PM)grub Wrote: Admins have lives too.. We can't force them to get on. Or even designate a specific time for them..

Admins have lives too. They chose to accept the admin offer/become an admin, so they have to devote part of their time administrating the servers. An admin roster would be good for organizing things, just like a job. Being an admin is a job, so to speak, or at least an occupation.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
No offense, but good luck finding a roleplay server which is administrated 24/7 and has no minges breaking rules.

I will however do a serious attempt to improve the admin team even more.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Flux, Haarek, earl, 001, Anakonda, WorldWideCoffee
Soul
None taken.

As I stated before, there is no server like Fearless.
But my point here is that the admins are inactive or barely ever online.

Personally, I see Banrequests help admins out, but you know what else would help admins out?

MORE ADMINS.

I mean no offense by this, just stating the truth, might be bitter for some.
The following 3 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Termin, Flux, SirCrow
Cya guys then. In the short time i got to know you all you came across as good RP'ers who did well on the server. You always knew what to do as such.
Shame to lose good icons on inspuration. =(
However good look to were ever you may and up.
(07-05-2012, 08:30 PM)Soul Wrote: No offense, but good luck finding a roleplay server which is administrated 24/7 and has no minges breaking rules.

I will however do a serious attempt to improve the admin team even more.

This will go beyond that, Soul. I'm going to start a revolution. Expect the thread tomorrow!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • Salinsky
Zeal and I are discussing.

Expect a thread tomorrow.
Wait, Salinsky? What with the Lotus Elise?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
See what happens when I get banned? xD

Bye :C
There is no reason for a revolution or a thread, your opinions are heard by me and inmediately after I had read it I've made a topic in the admin section that I want to see some changes in the way of administrating. To shortly brief it I want to have these points improved:

- Less banning instantly.
- No messing around at all
- Getting rid of different interpretations of rules.
- Better teamwork, admins helping eachother when multiple are online on server.
- And more points which I'm not going to publicly announce, since that's why the admin section is made.

I've always tried to make sure people enjoy their time on Fearless, so if I hear complaints (like now), I won't ignore these and will do my best to get them sorted as soon as possible. I will be kind of dissapointed if I see a thread tomorrow with a revolution as you call it, than you basically doesn't even give me a chance to improve anything.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Fultz, Haarek, Nevy, LowerFlowerPower, 001, Flux, Salinsky, IceHawk