We're leaving. Here's why.
It sucks seeing some of our best ACTUAL RP'ers leave.

Hope wherever your going suits you better than FL.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

We'll be back when things actually change for the better.
This had to happen. I hope some eyes will actually open.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 2 users Like Zealord's post:
  • Flux, SirCrow
(07-05-2012, 06:53 PM)Zealord Wrote: I hope some eyes will actually open.

This.
Maybe it wasn't all too clear, Fultzy.

We did not exactly enjoy our stay here all that much.

The only actual enjoyable times were when there was admins around to keep the minges in the sewers where they belong.

Without admins, we needed bombshelters, to survive the various attacks like, for example, Pirate Crayons, the propkilling/spamming legend.

We needed those bombshelters, to stay alive during mass RDMs, CDMs, Propkills etcetera.

I think I have said enough.

When things get better I'll be back, I miss FL already but I just won't punish myself playing on it till these problems are solved.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Qiix
A "Vote to Kick" needs to be implemented. Like now.
(07-05-2012, 07:02 PM)Termin Wrote: A "Vote to Kick" needs to be implemented. Like now.

Never.
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 4 users Like Zealord's post:
  • Grub, Nevy, Salinsky, IceHawk
(07-05-2012, 07:06 PM)Zealord Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 07:02 PM)Termin Wrote: A "Vote to Kick" needs to be implemented. Like now.

Never.

I guess, i went and looked at the other threads on it and i guess i agree, but then we are going to need the admins on more often, or more admins, I dont see why you guys couldnt do it?

Just suggesting
(07-05-2012, 06:59 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: Maybe it wasn't all too clear, Fultzy.

We did not exactly enjoy our stay here all that much.

The only actual enjoyable times were when there was admins around to keep the minges in the sewers where they belong.

Without admins, we needed bombshelters, to survive the various attacks like, for example, Pirate Crayons, the propkilling/spamming legend.

We needed those bombshelters, to stay alive during mass RDMs, CDMs, Propkills etcetera.

I think I have said enough.

When things get better I'll be back, I miss FL already but I just won't punish myself playing on it till these problems are solved.

The thing though is. There is no solution to minges. There is nothing you can do about it. There isn't enough admins on at the same time to control the whole sweep of them that come in at a time.

This is coming from an American on this server we have three admins from America. Not all of these admins can be on at the same time. We are thankful for one or two that get on. You can't complain about the constant minges because we have them the worst and anyone that plays during this time will know what I'm talking about. We get kids that get on and just kill everyone and get around 40 kills before they get bored and just get off to do it again unless we put a ban request on them. You do not even know how bad it can get. If you want to see it come on for a while whenever it is around midnight Eastern Time. It is complete hell unless we have someone on if it is Coffee, Beflok, or maybe if one of the euro admins are on randomly.

All I was doing was being nice and just wishing you good luck in the future. You don't even know how bad the server gets. Now once again best of luck to you in the future and I hope you find another server.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Grub, SirCrow
Ah Damnit, I didnt know SW would leave. Just a sad thing,

Well, Im gona miss all of yo. Been a grat Addition to the server.

Salinsky, I will AWP your Campress for not adding me to the list, lol

Anyway, Seee ya out there.
The following 1 user Likes Crownguard's post:
  • Salinsky
Expect a thread tomorrow.
PM | Email | Steam