Disapointed... Really.
Your name: Remnants3
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29151231.
Banning Admin: - Obviously Shark, another admin wouldn't of.
Ban Length: - No Idea, It was never specified, which annoy's me the most.
Reason for the ban: No idea. Opinion's on why below.
Why we should unban you: LAST PARAGRAPH's

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Today Shark and Fallen were messing around with me and chris for crowbaring a wall, Which is RP in my opinion because im defacing a wall in a shop like a common chavy scum bag twat would (I was a rebel). They Froze us, jailed us, Blinded us, slapped us, the let us fall to our death, which was just damn well hilarious.
- Fallen then left the server, So the one admin I trusted left and I just got real worried, Shark starts saying "oh im in charge now, I can ban you".
- After 10 minutes of "abuse" banning any of us would be wrong.

- Left blinded and on the map me and chris manage to find eachother from some miracle and start messing around blinded.
- I manage to get jailed because I pulled my Tranq out when blinded, so I ahve probably lost that, I type in //ooc "CHRIS! Ive been arrested!!! xD"

- Im friggen blinded and that may be Meta but what can anyone do about it? Well luckilly a Rebel was in the jail already before I was jailed and said "dude... the jail is open you know" I respond using my mic "omg what?? lol where is the door! oh wait I see you name! Im out of this cra....." BANNED
- Shark had to go and ban me, with NO reason set and NO ban time set, he didn't even have the decency to say don't meta or something. So this could be for something else entirely!
- A BAN FOR 1 META? Couldn't he just say "watch it remnants3" or "dude shut up! meta!".
- Answer? obviously no, He KNEW I was blind, He Knew I would be messing around due to that and 1 Meta game = a friggen ban!?!?!
- I am finding it very hard to stay somewhat decent on this forum and not swear, but this really really made me rage.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry, But after 30 minutes of being blinded, struggling around the map and having some of the best RP fun times ive had on the server, THAT was uncalled for, It has just really set my oppinion of Shark in Bold.

Anyway I want fallen to comment on this to see his virdict but I am really really not happy at all.
I cannot be banned after 30 minutes of being blinded and the admin's test dummies to then be BANNED.
My view of the servers admining is being ruined and I do not want to think about the server in this way.
The server was fantastic 5 days ago but this ban really proves things to me.

I think Shark is too easy to ban in an instant.
I meta gamed once Shark and you ban me, once....
I don't meta game at all! I cant remember the last time I did, well maybe when I said before "omg jail is boring" about 3 months ago . But that barley implies me to say Someone break me out! and It was after 4 minutes.
I may be tempted to one day put a file in the admin abuse section as I am gathering things up now, But I know this evening was very un-professional from both admin's and players and dont hold it against Shark just yet, but seriously, 2 people running around blind and that wont cause problems? xD

Simply...
James.
OMG, I've had it, GMod break for certain,

You minged about enough today, end of.

Oh and it's 6 hours, not long enough for an Unban request. Closed.