Unban please
I vote for a no.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
exactly why i said no
alot of people break rules
but trying to frame someone else and get them banned is a very bad thing
The reason i did it was because i knew woap65 was hiippie! He was starting to be a big idiot and he kept shooting me. i told it to admins but they didn't believe me and they said get evidence. I couldn't any evidence because when he shot me it was with a awp from miles away. i was fustrated and he ruined my gameplay. And then i got that stupid idea and when the things got serious i wanted to talk to an admin about it but beforei could, i got banned. Now i know it was a stupid thing to do and i will never do it again!
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
when is the decission going to be made?
I am AlienFreak

so is the post denied or approved?
I am AlienFreak

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
The first thing you can do is change your signature. I did NOT give you permissions to have that signature.

d.) If you paste steamlogs or have a screenshot from a steam chat in your signature, you need to have permission from the person(s) that are chatting with you.

This is almost the same, but this happened In-game.

User was warned due to posting in the courthouse section without the sufficient rights.
[Image: 2du0a2p.png]
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Thanks Virus for this signature, I appreciate it.
(07-08-2012, 11:56 AM)smilenator Wrote: The first thing you can do is change your signature. I did NOT give you permissions to have that signature.

d.) If you paste steamlogs or have a screenshot from a steam chat in your signature, you need to have permission from the person(s) that are chatting with you.

This is almost the same, but this happened In-game.

What are your role in this?

I asked you 8 month ago if it was ok? and you said it was ok.

If you got a problem with it tell me and i will remove it. No need to rage about it.
I am AlienFreak

Now have i waited almost a week and i would really like to know if i am banned or unbanned.

I know what i did is really wrong. I am so sorry for what i did and i regret it so much! I know you are thinking alot about i should be banned or unbanned. And i just ask for 1 chance and you can see i have changed!
I am AlienFreak

Unbanned, but the ban stays for the record.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.