Unemployed...
It may seem like a feat of strength to not run around the street and do nothing your whole entire role playing experience, but being unemployed isn't that hard. Here's a list of things that you can do as unemployed(Theres many more):

- Set up a bank
- Set up a gas station(Although nobody really refuels there car they just store it in the garage and then spawn it again)
- Sell goods in the flea market
- Be insane?
- Be an artist

The possibilities are endless, and it's much better then running around the city and minge RPing.

It brings me to another point. While the market is there for a reason, simple props can be sold, even if they have no physical use. For example, I could sell a TV to the mayor, or sell a bathtub to somebody in an apartment.

I'll probably add to this post when I think of other things that apply to unemployed people, but for now thats all I have to say.
(12-30-2010, 06:10 PM)RidingKeys Wrote: - Be insane?

I Already Kinda do that as a chef but on a small scale :\
Like have a 5 minute conversation with a policeman about who should move out of the way.
But you're always chef so we just consider it normal for you. :3

(12-30-2010, 06:10 PM)RidingKeys Wrote: It brings me to another point. While the market is there for a reason, simple props can be sold, even if they have no physical use. For example, I could sell a TV to the mayor, or sell a bathtub to somebody in an apartment.

Tried it, got called a scammer.. :S
(12-30-2010, 07:04 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: But you're always chef so we just consider it normal for you. :3

I respect the right to select my customers :\
Police should Respect that "I pay my taxes!"
People should learn to cook their own food or go to the Shopping store to buy fruit
I should learn that People can't get food Without me selling it to them
I should learn that the game mode has restrictions
I should learn when not to post
I should learn when not to say something
I should learn the rules off by heart.
First 5 are correct however the 5th one can be changed Tounge
nice post elmo..
anyway with the prop selling thing i think that is good and positive RP making these store and good RPers increase they rp alot more and make it much more fun and btw much more realisticerSkeptical
(12-30-2010, 08:13 PM)alexandra Wrote: elmo..

*Elmo

The Sesame Street Character is too Cool not to have a capital letter.
Including the fact that it's a name ...

Unemployed is just a custom job really,
you just need contra to balance out the pay..
I consider it my "off duty" status, as I am always a cop.