Beyond Belief...
Exclamation 
Your name: Remnants3
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29151231.
Banning Admin: - Most likely Shark...
Ban Length: - No Idea, It was never specified, which annoy's me the most. Most likely a Week
Reason for the ban: Well I am quite frankly lost for word's at this what I can only describe as incredibly unfair ban. But here it goes....
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- I cannot find a single flaw in any of my actions....
- Killjoy and Shark were running around killing all my clan mates
- I'm screaming out saying what's going on with this rdm?!?
- They start saying something about a gang war between me (1st rekon) and SemperFi.
- I get asked very later on, "have you died yet" , so I respond "N"o and I start running around trying to find shark and kill him because he was going to kill me as he said...
- I then ask "how do I know if its shark?" he replies "I'm going now anyway".

So I am thinking, ah OK, lets find him quickly! (the event occurs below)

- I spot him on a roof above GIGA PC and others , from the KFC
- I aim down scope with my AWP, steady my aim and BOOM blew off the top of his head.
- Chuffed with myself that I got him 1st and before I was killed by him, I start jumping up and dow... oh wait,
- DENIED, KICKED AND BANNED!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1) I did not RDM, If I did, then 2 admins sure did and I know they always know best so that would not be the reason. They did say it was a gang war...
2) I had caps lock on and said @ I THINK I GOT YOU! , @ sorry caps.
^^^^ so i get banned for a caps lock? - not likely.
3) Maybe Shark raged because I killed him after he said he was leaving?
4) Maybe when Shark said Im leaving, the war had ended, which might be the reason now I look back at it. (I don't know about gang wars in detail...)

I dont see how or why im banned?? Maybe I dont understand fully how this "gang war" works but a Ban is not reasonable, maybe I get told what I did wrong and kicked so I can learn, but im betting anything he's banned me for a week or something similar....
If I see 4 of my mates get shot in the street, admins declaring war on us and im the ONLY survivor of my clan, Am i not allowed to kill the opposition?

So yes, Ive had a crap day and after all the downloading going on in my house and finally being able to relax on fearless and have some fun, I get owned again.

Simply Unamused,
James...

ps: looking back on this is actually making me angry, and it's just a game as well, this is not meant to happen at all. Now im off to bed, hope to see a logical reason as to why this occurred...
Shark was doing admin stuff when you killed him, you're unbanned already.