[FL:RP] Thomas |UKCS| Please Ban
(07-23-2010, 05:56 PM)MrSloth Wrote: You should really take grammar lessons. your doing ridiculous? whats that supposed to mean? im not changing any facts im just saying what you did. i am sure the people that witnessed this will vouch for me. how about doing us a favor and leave the server. this server doesn't need another minge there are already enough.

Actually, since you complaing about his grammar, you should also look at what you write. Every sentence starts with a capital letter, not with a normal one. It's I'm not "im" and I is always a capital letter. "Your doing ridiculous?" -> You're acting ridiculous!

Your grammar is a complete failure.

(07-23-2010, 05:56 PM)MrSloth Wrote: this server doesn't need another minge there are already enough.

You forgot to mention yourself.

On-topic: I support a ban against thomas.
Btw the BMD whos recording need a ban for propblock!
[quote='Thomas' pid='1062' dateline='1279907819']
Bp parkingplace is no road! If you just said sorry, but you said you didnt do it..

Maby you didnt mean to hit me O.o but you hit me with your car!
Dont ignore police commands, dont drive away! Then im free to shoot you!
Ok so, if a police tells you to kill yourself you should do it? If he tells you to go kill that guy you do it? No i don't think so. And at that time you weren't police you were just a minge.
You hit me with your car. YOU DONT GET THAT! In rl when someone hit you with his car, you just let him drive away while you bleeding?

Tomorrow I'll make a ban request for all the police officers, the fireman and the Bmd for RDM, breaking the NLR and for propblock. And i wont forget you! I ll chek tomorrow who carRDMed me after your retry! Becaus I think it was you!

The Thomas V.S. The Army of Harry Appels war isnt over yet!
(07-23-2010, 06:48 PM)DemonoiD Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 05:56 PM)MrSloth Wrote: You should really take grammar lessons. your doing ridiculous? whats that supposed to mean? im not changing any facts im just saying what you did. i am sure the people that witnessed this will vouch for me. how about doing us a favor and leave the server. this server doesn't need another minge there are already enough.

Actually, since you complaing about his grammar, you should also look at what you write. Every sentence starts with a capital letter, not with a normal one. It's I'm not "im" and I is always a capital letter. "Your doing ridiculous?" -> You're acting ridiculous!

Your grammar is a complete failure.

(07-23-2010, 05:56 PM)MrSloth Wrote: this server doesn't need another minge there are already enough.

You forgot to mention yourself.

On-topic: I support a ban against thomas.

Epic win DemonoiD! xD

I support a ban against Thomas too ftw.
Guys just remember this for the future arguments. Do not swear, and try picking on your oponent. There is nothing to gain in doing that. And you will also act imature when you do it.
I hate it that i didnt record all the RDM and NLRbreakers >.<.

One of them just told everyboady to record me and get me banned!
As I can see with the proof and the witnesses.. You deserve it.
Quote:Bp parkingplace is no road! If you just said sorry, but you said you didnt do it..

It's indeed not a road, but we threat it the same. So it's not allowed to build anything there.
"35. Do not build on streets, paths or anywhere in public which can interfere with anyone."

I'm not able to see the demo's now, because I'm on my laptop, but as far as I can see you both broke rules.

The topic is a bit messy, is it right this are the statements from both side?

This is based on content from this topic, this does not mean this rules were really broke by the person(s)
AGAINST MrSloth/Shitface/Joobagel/mr johnsen and other friends
- Don't reconnect to get your car back.
- Don't use props to block your base.
- Don't insult or call names to people.
- Don't break NLR
- Don't RDM
- Don't have contrabands when working for Government.

AGAINST Thomas
- Do not build on street
- Do not random stun people
- Don't break NLR
- Don't RDM
- Don't steal cars as Police Officer.
- Don't powergame.

I will take a look at the logs soon, probably at evening.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Seems to me both parts need a ban?