[FL:RP] Thomas |UKCS| Please Ban
(07-23-2010, 03:11 PM)MrSloth Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 02:40 PM)Thomas Wrote: I WAS DRIVING YOUR CAR TO NEXUS!

You can see that at the record and you can hear that i said stop. Youre the one thats retrying to get your car back!
you have no right to take my car to the nexus, plus you were in the way when i was driving, i moved out of the way and u most certainly did not say stop. you filthy liar.

WATCH THAT DEMO! You can hear it yourself!!
And its my job to put your car in nexus O.o. Im not a liar and you know! Youre the liar here! If you escape i can shoot you!

Youre farming ppl and let them hate me! Thats not fair!

You should get banned for retrying!

I got a reason for everyting! NO lies!
WTF is retrying? and i ran away because you were ganna fucking rdm me. witch you did. and im not farming people, they aren't animals they have their own stand in this. and all of them hate you because your an asshole.
Re entering the server Harry Appel, to get your car back!
I only did that becouse you A. stole my car (witch u had no right to) and B. you were bieng a jack ass.
You drove away I said stop, i had the right to shoot you. I was driving the car back to nexus. No rule broken by me, only by you. Thats a fact! Chek your demos.
I got a reason for everyting, there are no reasons to get me banned.

Youre wasting time! But that's your choise!

And i feel free to shoot a full NLR breaking/RDMing cop army. And you wasnt one of the cops.
Btw dont call me tings like jackass, you make yourselve rediculoud.
(07-23-2010, 05:19 PM)Thomas Wrote: You drove away I said stop, i had the right to shoot you. I was driving the car back to nexus. No rule broken by me, only by you. Thats a fact! Chek your demos.
I got a reason for everyting, there are no reasons to get me banned.

Youre wasting time! But that's your choise!

And i feel free to shoot a full NLR breaking/RDMing cop army. And you wasnt one of the cops.
Btw dont call me tings like jackass, you make yourselve rediculoud.

Ehm Thomas ? You know that police officers Are not allowed to confiscate cars. Otherwise what will be the difference between a criminal and a cop?
Both of you got it wrong sloth for reconnecting to get his CAR back and thomas for rdm and nlr. Now admin will have to decide.
Signature too big.
OK, you are a dumb ass, first u broke rules so don't play innocent. you started to random stun me and beat me. you gave no full explanation to why u said oh u bumped into me with your car, OK your fault for A. not moving out of the way, B. being in the middle of road, and C. being too immature to not accept my apology. Instead you chose to abuse your job and whack me when freaking 5 people were watching u abuse. any man in the right mind would get away because you would've rdmed me witch you did. then you took my car and i knew you wouldn't give it back because your as stubborn as a donkey. so don't play all innocent goody two shoes here. plus many other people agree that you abused your job broke NLR and rdmed. so there is a good reason to ban you.

And besides the only reason i disconnected is because you took my car (witch your not allowed to do) and you wouldn't give it back. if it was the other way around you would've done the same thing.
Youre doing rediculous!

I am not longer wasting my time in someone who change the facts. I go talk to a Admin (I tried before but they didnt listen).

Youre trying to make my, and you make yourselve rediculous.

You act like a child that owns me on World of Wardcraft (my lvl is 0 =D) and Pokemon (never played). Btw wat's your pacman highscore! O.o
You should really take grammar lessons. your doing ridiculous? whats that supposed to mean? im not changing any facts im just saying what you did. i am sure the people that witnessed this will vouch for me. how about doing us a favor and leave the server. this server doesn't need another minge there are already enough.
Bp parkingplace is no road! If you just said sorry, but you said you didnt do it..

Maby you didnt mean to hit me O.o but you hit me with your car!
Dont ignore police commands, dont drive away! Then im free to shoot you!
(07-23-2010, 05:56 PM)MrSloth Wrote: You should really take grammar lessons. your doing ridiculous? whats that supposed to mean? im not changing any facts im just saying what you did. i am sure the people that witnessed this will vouch for me. how about doing us a favor and leave the server. this server doesn't need another minge there are already enough.

I am not English! Lets continue in Dutch!!