Biggles
Your name: Biggles

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28659560

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf (I could be wrong)

Ban Length: I believe its a week ban

Reason for the ban: Prop block

Why we should unban you: Well at the time of the incident i had spawned a gate prop on accident, I was then trying to find out how to remove it as I'm rather new to Gmod eventually when I was told, i did so but still got banned.
There must of been more to it than that.
Sniperwolf wouldent ban someone for that without explaining it first and warning people.
As far as I'm concerned thats it
You certain it was sniperwolf ?
I don't remember banning you.

HOWEVER:

I DO remember blacklisting you from several jobs for failing - and watching you break the rules several times. But this particular ban - I don't think was me.
Not 100% if it was Sniper or not, He was the only person I knew was an admin that was on at the time, As for black listing me from Police, I was shooting the other cop because he was running around knocking people out randomly and attacking anyone...
(12-22-2010, 10:50 PM)Biggles Wrote: Not 100% if it was Sniper or not, He was the only person I knew was an admin that was on at the time, As for black listing me from Police, I was shooting the other cop because he was running around knocking people out randomly and attacking anyone...

It's still breaking the rules. It's not your job to Admin. Report them.

Don't break the rules to get back at rulebreakers.
It wasn't me I don't remember banning a Biggles today or at all
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I'm just going to take this as a 'No'.
Unbanned, since the admin responsible didn't explain the case.