RikarD
STEAM_0:0:17260006

RikarD

Doom fort

[Image: BC24AA378CAD9B393CD84D9968AC33D840EA4E41]

[Image: 549B03C7F011EF7F00395C4E748CE47A0E5562A3]

v2d

9:35pm EST

you actually had to crouch under the keypad. Door stack, door abuse, doom fort.
well the first thing, story:
I was inside growing weed, and outside i had a note that said no contrabands = no contrabandsounds = No reason to raid me
So i got a search warrant for maybe having contrabands, but so i got down to open but then they warranted so i stodback to watch only ( i had no contrabands either ) and so he said something about doom fort, so then i at once reacted (f**k hes right) so i at once removed my props at door, but it had 2 fading doors with fiting room for 3 people, and this Earl is abit to agressive in posting banrequest without even like " remove this or i will post " its more " i will post " so hes taking things to serious, yes i'm kinda mad to :| but i have only all my time Passive RPing here like now, this was just a set up i made for gate. (137 hours) and i havnt even got any bans, only 1 blacklist for cars 1 hour. non ever seen that gate before either. // RikarD
(06-13-2012, 01:46 PM)Skyppx Wrote: well the first thing, story:
I was inside growing weed, and outside i had a note that said no contrabands = no contrabandsounds = No reason to raid me
So i got a search warrant for maybe having contrabands, but so i got down to open but then they warranted so i stodback to watch only ( i had no contrabands either ) and so he said something about doom fort, so then i at once reacted (f**k hes right) so i at once removed my props at door, but it had 2 fading doors with fiting room for 3 people, and this Earl is abit to agressive in posting banrequest without even like " remove this or i will post " its more " i will post " so hes taking things to serious, yes i'm kinda mad to :| but i have only all my time Passive RPing here like now, this was just a set up i made for gate. (137 hours) and i havnt even got any bans, only 1 blacklist for cars 1 hour. non ever seen that gate before either. // RikarD

You double doored, had to crouch to get in, and that could only fit one guy BTW, and the door faded too quick. Be happy I only got those two screenie'd and didn't record.
Chillax, you dont have to crouch or how you spell it if you are 2 at the time and keypads had 5 seconds :|
Ban request approved.