FU! Can't yell raid or RP at all! :@
Huge fail but I never caught the names.

First I'm President, I can't think of any laws so I tell people to spark my Imagination using /request, people come up with some funny laws that aren't offensive to anyone..

After a few warrants I see a Corleone wants to talk to me, he says that my laws have been offending people, and when I explain to him I don't see how, he pulls out a P228 and starts shooting at me.. (No "Raid" or threats at all..)
Mikey saves me with an MP5 (He's commander at this point), he then leaves to finish off the garage defences and do some Admining.

I quit the job because of a raid.
I hear some more P228 shots and think, "Dammit, is he breaking NLR?",
I take a quick peek and see it's an Unemployed person.
I'm a cop now, he has a gun and is firing into the nexus, far too dangerous to be left alone and I'm holding a USP in my hand...

I get a few decent shots off but he runs out of Nexus, into the Lokus he had ready for a getaway. I shoot the car a couple of times as he comes back round Nexus.
I chase him down with my Corvette to see him swerve his car into the grass just past the rebel spawn.

Not sure what happens at this point, he either changes jobs or numpad abuses to get in the rebel base..

Then the server's restarted around 22:40 GMT so this minge get's off scott free...

Well I'm kinda pissed that the state of RPers is currently at an all time low. Might have to look for a Serious RP server.. Nah, I'm not leaving FL just yet. :D

EDIT: + the fact I saw my fair share of minging before that as well. D:
President gets raided waaay to much.
Even for the excuse: "He didn't make any laws"
That was five minutes into his presidency.
You could of infact checked the console who mikey killed or who ever it was.
I wasn't Admin then, old posts. xD

This was just my rage thread.. Should've gon in Off Topic.

/closed