Sidewaykill (FailRP/FearRP)
User: TAG|Sidewaykill

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28562039

Reason: Pulling an AK on me for a simple ticket for bad parking. Then breaking FearRP when confronted by SS and me.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MxejDtZH6w&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MxejDtZH6w&feature=plcp
Now, I would like to apologise that I broke FearRP when confronted by you and that SS, I didn't notice he had a gun until I had driven off. I do know how frustrating it is when people break FearRP. When I pulled that AK on you, your other government friends had been giving me a "hard time" and I really wasn't in the mood for a ticket.
I would like to apologise, and let me say this, not deny that I broke FearRP. It was an accident, and as we speak, I am trying to see how many people break FearRP when mugged etc.
Thank you.

Oh, and by the way, why don't you report that SS who was CONSTANTLY pointing his gun at me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
Due to I was there (at second part) I can say he didn't break fearRP because I ask him to turn back (president order to block the road) so he just turn back and drove away. But yes I had problem with him later but I don't have any proof to show this

Some order information:
President base at my prop house/bunker.

And I think this is all.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
You can clearly see that you were looking at the cop pointing a gun at you no denying that. All I see is just Fail RP after Fail RP.

How often to people hold AK47s to cops heads for writing them a simple $200 traffic ticket in real life? Learn to RP and not break fear RP. In a real life situation you would have ran to you car fiddling with your keys to get it open leaving more than enough time to taze or detain you.

Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!