Banned for No reason By an Admin (Hacked Admin)
Your name: I'am Kris ( Viper1233 Steam Name)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26546394

Banning Admin: i dident get the name

Ban Length: 10000 Minutes (166 Hours)

Reason for the ban: There was no reason at all we were playing RP and this admin (Hacked Admin) came on and banned about 6-10 players

Why we should unban you: Becaus i got Banned for No reason
One need evidence.
And also what do you mean by hacked admin ?
Are you implying one of our admins is hacked and is going around banning people ?
My friend said that the Admin who was on about 2-3 am Last night Was Hacked by someone
I also got banned then..
Welll I thought it was my old account, as it got disabled (I think steam did it as a saftey thing)
But it sais I havent been online in 2 days.
So another admin must be hacked.
Well i Dont know Who it was But what i know is that I got Banned for 10000 Minutes For no reason and as my friend that was in my room at that Moment on my second Computer got Banned after me i looked on his screen i saw Like 4 other players getting banned.
One of the admins needs to keep a look at the logs.
And i dont see a reason that i shouldent be Unbanned (Just sayin) Tounge
and Yeah i think so too Kenny.
Same! ;D
It was me who banned you. I was just undercover.

You were all banned for non stop messing about and constant rulebreaks.

I watched a cop REPEATEDLY kill a citizen when he spawned ... A president carDM people ... MASSIVE amount of NLR breaking from all of you.

There was also masses of prop blocking, and prop pushing.

Leaving loads of props on the street because you used them to 'kill someone' is NOT acceptable.

Many many people complained about you 4 - and I was undercover spectating for about 15 mins. I saw all the evidence I needed.

You all stay banned.

CLOSED.