Unban request
there is no rule for being part of a raid because why would there need to be one?

It's not breaking a rule to be in a raid. The Rule break was because you we're apart of a raid that FailRP'ed Like it or not you started it because you told him that you guys didn't like the way he was running things. If you wern't apart of the raid then why be up there in the nexus with them? Why call them over after you found him? Why threaten him?

And don't give me Freedom of Speech, that wont cut it here. If you we're with people who were in a government building and they assassinated the president and you "helped" them to find him and "spoke" on behalf of them. THEN YOU are apart of their raid or assassination. You would be jailed and if you said "its just freedom of speech, I didn't do anything" Well it wouldn't help you there because you did do something. You helped them. Simple as that.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(06-09-2012, 01:41 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: there is no rule for being part of a raid because why would there need to be one?

It's not breaking a rule to be in a raid. The Rule break was because you we're apart of a raid that FailRP'ed Like it or not you started it because you told him that you guys didn't like the way he was running things. If you wern't apart of the raid then why be up there in the nexus with them? Why call them over after you found him? Why threaten him?

And don't give me Freedom of Speech, that wont cut it here. If you we're with people who were in a government building and they assassinated the president and you "helped" them to find him and "spoke" on behalf of them. THEN YOU are apart of their raid or assassination. You would be jailed and if you said "its just freedom of speech, I didn't do anything" Well it wouldn't help you there because you did do something. You helped them. Simple as that.

Hey Mikey could I ask you somthing cause I seem to never get to tell my side of the story if I get banned and stuff How do you know the other person is lying? Because Im just going off what I remember but TC was president before the raid and he wasnt even doing his job(Or if it was another president) Because every time I went outside the cops werent keeping order (Litterally watching murders everywhere) and he wasnt broadcasting laws at all. Plus you werent online (It seems alot of Dictator like people become president at night) So im just curious how do you even know if your being told the truth by deciding from just 1 side? But ya I just watched the Video and it does look bad because someone here didnt tell me about the part where he said We dont like how your running this...
(06-09-2012, 01:59 AM)Waldo Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 01:41 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: there is no rule for being part of a raid because why would there need to be one?

Hey Mikey could I ask you somthing cause I seem to never get to tell my side of the story if I get banned and stuff How do you know the other person is lying? Because Im just going off what I remember but TC was president before the raid and he wasnt even doing his job(Or if it was another president) Because every time I went outside the cops werent keeping order (Litterally watching murders everywhere) and he wasnt broadcasting laws at all. Plus you werent online (It seems alot of Dictator like people become president at night) So im just curious how do you even know if your being told the truth by deciding from just 1 side?

there is a video but ya and the cops let me up there why wernt doing ther jobs ban them too?
(06-09-2012, 02:05 AM)BlanchJoey Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 01:59 AM)Waldo Wrote:

Hey Mikey could I ask you somthing cause I seem to never get to tell my side of the story if I get banned and stuff How do you know the other person is lying? Because Im just going off what I remember but TC was president before the raid and he wasnt even doing his job(Or if it was another president) Because every time I went outside the cops werent keeping order (Litterally watching murders everywhere) and he wasnt broadcasting laws at all. Plus you werent online (It seems alot of Dictator like people become president at night) So im just curious how do you even know if your being told the truth by deciding from just 1 side?

there is a video but ya and the cops let me up there why wernt doing ther jobs ban them too?

They didn't stop us because we had a corrupt SS
Why would I ban the cops? They didn't do anything wrong, what is there to lie about?

I saw the video. TC CLEARLY spawn as president. and he got raided and killed while he was a new president.

So Unless your telling TC is lying. What is there to lie about?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(06-09-2012, 02:12 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Why would I ban the cops? They didn't do anything wrong, what is there to lie about?

I saw the video. TC CLEARLY spawn as president. and he got raided and killed while he was a new president.

no he is not lying i was there i did threaten him I was not the leader the guy in the wight suite is but I did help them...

But might I also say there was cops and SS that helped us get out of our handcuffs... and TC dies on the 2 floor because of the cops not giving a shit, that's why the whole place has no cops helping him, and he spawns up at Nexis. You can see him die at the second floor in the start of the video too.

But I guess this is were I say i'm sorry and this dragged on for to long sorry for wasting your time Mike. and Sorry TC I hope you see this last post because I love RPing and next time i'm going to help and not do bad.

And also Garry didn't do Anything so at least let him go.
Sorry Garry
(06-09-2012, 02:12 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Why would I ban the cops? They didn't do anything wrong, what is there to lie about?

No not about this one Im talking about other ones like for instance if someone calls an admin and just tells them this guy did this cause they dont like him how do the admins not know if hes lying?
Now what a sec?
isn't TC the president the video when it starts shows him as the president (died) then re-spawns and your saying he is a new president?
(06-09-2012, 04:26 AM)BlanchJoey Wrote: Now what a sec?
isn't TC the president the video when it starts shows him as the president (died) then re-spawns and your saying he is a new president?

No, I believe I was checking the jail cells as a cop.
(06-09-2012, 05:35 AM)xTC224x Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 04:26 AM)BlanchJoey Wrote: Now what a sec?

No, I believe I was checking the jail cells as a cop.

you were a died president and then you spawned back?
Your video shows it...