Unban request
(06-09-2012, 06:52 AM)BlanchJoey Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 05:35 AM)xTC224x Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 04:26 AM)BlanchJoey Wrote: Now what a sec?
isn't TC the president the video when it starts shows him as the president (died) then re-spawns and your saying he is a new president?

No, I believe I was checking the jail cells as a cop.

you were a died president and then you spawned back?
Your video shows it...

Uhh ya I am pretty sure you cant switch your jobs name down on the corner while your dead.
Any way we will continue this tomorrow when I wake up, Admin please.
I was not the previous president. When you change your job it changes it automatically even before you spawn.

Even if I was the previous president and killed by a cop, NLR applies.
(06-09-2012, 09:48 AM)xTC224x Wrote: I was not the previous president. When you change your job it changes it automatically even before you spawn.

NLR= Forget everything and do not return to where you died for 5 minutes I beleive
(06-09-2012, 09:48 AM)xTC224x Wrote: I was not the previous president. When you change your job it changes it automatically even before you spawn.

"Even if I was the previous president and killed by a cop"
Why did you add, "and killed buy a cop"? cops don't kill people so you started recording your FRAPS after you died as the president from a cop, and you were going to go back to the cop that killed you to try to get him banned, but you found us and lied to the admin to get us banned. And it shows he got 7 people banned in one night.
Since you dont understand why you have been banned, although Mikey has already stated why, and you dont show any responsibility for your actions this is denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!