Ban request Mr. Anonymus,Birdie, &nutch
(06-08-2012, 01:35 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 01:14 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Anon and DEA random raided us after he ran into two of our rooms and found nothing... We raided him for it after but we just got whining about a random raid and how they was recruiting like us.

Quote:There was a freaking fire in one of the room's and we are DEA ofcourse we are gonna look in the rooms...so it's not random alpha
if you saw a fire also you would do the same. .

Oh sorry I would of thought someone in the government force would of called a fireman and not breach the door.

Also there was no cooking equipment, anything to start a fire or camp fire, This shows that it must have been started by someone else. People in the Government really need to get evidence.

um, what are you talking about??
You have to remember in the end, you still have to get your freedom when you've payed.
I was on this RP aswell, i was one of the hostageers. The president paid for the Police Commanders freedom, not his own. We had a agenda to get to you, and the policecommander was just a mere tool to do this. This was a RP, and i think you should calm down, good sir

(06-08-2012, 01:14 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Anon and DEA random raided us after he ran into two of our rooms and found nothing... We raided him for it after but we just got whining about a random raid and how they was recruiting like us.

I can swear to god that the legit DEA did not randomraid you, we had no reason. It had to be a false DEA that got denied or something just because he was triggerhappy and whatever. Did you get his name?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-08-2012, 05:17 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: I was on this RP aswell, i was one of the hostageers. The president paid for the Police Commanders freedom, not his own. We had a agenda to get to you, and the policecommander was just a mere tool to do this. This was a RP, and i think you should calm down, good sir

I can swear to god that the legit DEA did not randomraid you, we had no reason. It had to be a false DEA that got denied or something just because he was triggerhappy and whatever. Did you get his name?

i paid 2000, thats max that you can get from a person when you got hostages. so its still fail, and tell me the reason then? weed and cars was legal. Its also fail to kill a preisdent when you are in D.E.A + when you guys killed me, one of your friend joined as president under 1sec later. Then anonymus came to nexus for picking up the new president (D.E.A member) and drived him to the fort. So its still Fail RP
Who's anonymus, Since i'm mr ANONYMOUS, i cant remember any anonymus person's xD
(06-08-2012, 05:17 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: I was on this RP aswell, i was one of the hostageers. The president paid for the Police Commanders freedom, not his own. We had a agenda to get to you, and the policecommander was just a mere tool to do this. This was a RP, and i think you should calm down, good sir

Yeah it was Mr.Anonymous
(06-09-2012, 12:19 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:

We diden't random raid you the alpha dog, there was fire in one of the rooms thats why we had a reason too look, and you guys we're armed also guns we're out and lowered we asked you guys first if it was you're room that was burinng we diden't have any answers, only somebody tolled it was rebels but anyways, after we get in you guys started to shoot.. pulling a shotgun and than failing, but this thread is about the ''dictator'' and me, why are you commenting on this?

Yeah it was Mr.Anonymous
please move alpha dogs discussion out of my ban request

Thanks
Sorry for backing up your ban request.
All I know is you should have included birdie into your ban request. He broke like 3 rules on 8:37.
Ban request approved on him.

Still reviewing evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!