Ban request Mr. Anonymus,Birdie, &nutch
(06-09-2012, 07:06 PM)Beflok Wrote: All I know is you should have included birdie into your ban request. He broke like 3 rules on 8:37.
Ban request approved on him.

Still reviewing evidence.

Wait what? You've got to be kidding me. When I woke up after the tazing, I walked over to the Agent that was initially arresting me. In the process I had to dodge another agent, which I did by crossing over the body lying on the floor. The tazed man did not take any damage judging by the lack of blood on the floor. You could also not hear what I was saying over the microphone cause there was no sound included in the fragment. The pointing guns at me happened behind my back and I couldn't see if there were ANY guns pointed at me whatsoever. I think you can ban me for stepping on a tazed body, but I did not break FearRP.
Nutch has been added to the ban list

(06-09-2012, 07:16 PM)Birdie Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 07:06 PM)Beflok Wrote: All I know is you should have included birdie into your ban request. He broke like 3 rules on 8:37.

Wait what? You've got to be kidding me. When I woke up after the tazing, I walked over to the Agent that was initially arresting me. In the process I had to dodge another agent, which I did by crossing over the body lying on the floor. The tazed man did not take any damage judging by the lack of blood on the floor. You could also not hear what I was saying over the microphone cause there was no sound included in the fragment. The pointing guns at me happened behind my back and I couldn't see if there were ANY guns pointed at me whatsoever. I think you can ban me for stepping on a tazed body, but I did not break FearRP.

Really you didnt break fear RP? Why then when you first got up there was a gun pointed at you you ran towards the other ss agent dealing with a different scenario? You then kept walking past the hoss walking on a body and walked to the banks entrance. Take responsibility for your actions, follow the rules, and you wont be banned next time. I dont care if the tazed person got hurt of not. you deliberately walked right over him.

BTW this is not some type of argument, this is a ban request for admins to decide. If you feel you have been banned unfairly make an unban request.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-09-2012, 07:21 PM)Beflok Wrote: Nutch has been added to the ban list

(06-09-2012, 07:16 PM)Birdie Wrote:

Really you didnt break fear RP? Why then when you first got up there was a gun pointed at you you ran towards the other ss agent dealing with a different scenario? You then kept walking past the hoss walking on a body and walked to the banks entrance. Take responsibility for your actions, follow the rules, and you wont be banned next time. I dont care if the tazed person got hurt of not. you deliberately walked right over him.
But, as the video proceeds, you did see I stopped right? Together with a bunch of cops. As that was my original scenario.
Accused player Mr. Anonymous has been banned.

Evidence shows that everything was legal for the time being. Your lack of paying attention to laws and your fail RP has lead to your punishment. You did not even tell him why you were killing him you just said "dictator".

Oh and by the way when he drops $2k you have to let him go.

4. The maximum you can ask for the release of a hostage is 2k (2000).
5. Once the hostage has gave you your demands you must let them go.

Ban request approved on all 3 accounts.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!