Black Ops 2
(06-20-2012, 06:48 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote: And don't get so worked up over clichés, the evil guy is always British, but we never complain.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! what??????

But i hope you do realize the fact that its not because hey refer us as a terrorists
Its because I always hear shit about Russians behind my back
and so does 140+ million people
(06-20-2012, 06:48 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 03:51 PM)Sideways Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 02:50 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 02:43 PM)Sideways Wrote: It's a good thing Treyarch actually has innovation.

No they don't, they just take the previous COD, make an exact clone of it and then throw in a few gimmicks and try and force in some new system.

And there's no real way COD can make a total overhaul. The iconic parts of the series make up such a large part that there really isn't much to change. With a series like Battlefield, all you need is big maps, vehicles and a few basic classes and it's a Battlefield game, they can go off changing just about everything else. With COD, just about everything is associated with the series, the narrative style, the gunplay, the movement, the MP etc, and you really can't change these because the entire core of the game is what people expect.
Also the fact that IW collapsed and Treyarch is awful doesn't help.

And some people like it that way. Treyarch make decent CoD games (including SP & MP) whilst IW just clone the exact same turd each year within the same era.

Not really, Treyarch is awful in comparison to IW, and they just basically clone IW's last entry and make a few changes that don't work. Just look at Black Ops versus MW2, and WaW versus COD4, they're both just riding on what the previous game actually came up with. The only poor COD IW made was MW3, and technically that wasn't even them that made that, it was the collapsed shell after around half of IW left that made it.

That's just your opinon. I think most will agree with me when I say that MW2 was the worst out of the series.
Even tho, a lot of people will say it is a bad game, etc etc.. Many shall still buy this, including me.
(06-20-2012, 11:54 AM)Shadow Wrote: Even tho, a lot of people will say it is a bad game, etc etc.. Many shall still buy this, including me.

I have spent too much money buying the games which i knew that they will be literally sh*t
Thats why i am not aiming to buy Black ops 2 and CS GO
i just realized how stupid it was, thinking "if I know that this game is, why the hell am i buying it anyway??"
Don't forget what they can do with Zombies now - I trust Treyarch are on to something AWESOME!
OH!!!
yeah!
i completely forgot about that
Zombies coop is the only thing nowadays that i like about whole CoD
(06-20-2012, 12:36 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: OH!!!
yeah!

+1 for Treyarch!
(06-20-2012, 12:39 PM)Sideways Wrote:
yeah!

+1 for Treyarch!

well zombies is the only thing treyarch needs a +1 for xD
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(06-20-2012, 02:41 PM)Anakonda Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 12:39 PM)Sideways Wrote:
yeah!

+1 for Treyarch!

well zombies is the only thing treyarch needs a +1 for xD

Not really. I think Treyarch has the best SP, MP, and CO-OP.
By the way: Mark Lamia > Stealth Clown