Farmer
Your name: Leadfarmer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33899097

Banning Admin: I dont really know. Delivered by Killjoy.

Ban Length: Permament

Reason for the ban: I think rdm.

Evidence: It's me Again. I will be happy if let this thread be like 3 days. Let everybody to speak here. And admins to decide. I have proposition for you, admins. I have question. Can i have 2 trial weeks? Its like that: Give me 2 trial weeks of unban. If in this 2 weeks i will break ANY possible rule. You can perm ban me shit out from server and i even wont apply for unban. If i wont break ANY rule. You will let me play. I learned how to rp after ban and i hope you will accept proposition. But i still want to play Fearless and im sorry for that accident.

To killjoy:
When i placed a unban request before you said that, when you joined i knew it was ban. But sorry. I already knew that when you teleported me on roof.

Thank you. Let more admins to decide. Not 1-2 and close thread.

Thank you.

REMEBER!
[Image: images2tg.jpg]
You piss me off. I gave you the choice of saying sorry, instead of the ban request and you said "Nah i won't say sorry, Fearless sucks anyways" and i said "Ok Then".. BANNED. And when you said, haha on forums and didn't say sorry to Killjoy. And made that irretating smiley, like you didn't even care. You finally realised that you made a mistake and this was your last warning.. So you can't just come and say "Cmon admins, i rely on you". FUCK OFF. The RDM would have given you 1 day Ban atleats, if you haven't already been banned a million times.

Ps. Don't give me a warning for this, i am in this and he did this too me.
You knew how close you were to getting permanently banned, yet you minged. You knew you're getting banned while you minged. You knew I had come to ban you when I connected. You didn't apologize or even regret your actions. Your "F*** Fearless" attitude won't do you any favors in our community either. Ban stays.