Unban request [SW] Salinsky
(05-29-2012, 09:55 PM)Kingfisher Wrote: You're really not making sense Flux.

Same to you, I never said Helen played as a guy figure. And i never said that she used a gasmask eighter.

I'm sorry but I get mad REALLY fast.

ADMINS. Do something.
(05-29-2012, 10:00 PM)Temar Wrote: yer i made the mistake of assuming is was helen based on seeing him pointing the tool gun
but salinsky is seen in the video actually shooting the tool gun, making it clear it was him
the mistake was us admins not spotting it and assuming helen did it
but griim noticed and pointed it out

if you want clear evidence that is was salinsky go look at griims post in helen unban request

I checked it out, but how do you explain all the evidence posted inside this unban request? You haven't reacted to a single one of them and it's clear that others were doing it too.

Please respond to this as I would like to know what your opinion is about the clear evidence stated in this thread. Especially the ones I submitted.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Know what? I give up.

Admins clearly can't put things in perspective.
The only reasonable admins are Stillalive, Killjoy, Beflok and Ruxandra.

Eitherhow, the steamchat shows a CONFESSION to the deed. The pictures show me not being ANYWHERE NEAR the car when it started freaking out.

Anyway, if Helen can pretend to be a girl for like, weeks, maybe months (I don't know) And blatantly lie to just about EVERYONE on the server, doesn't that mean he can lie on here too?
Doesn't that mean that there is a bigger chance of him lying in this case than me? Doesn't that mean that this guy, is obviously good at lying and misleading people?

Oh well, I have said enough, Temar, it's a shame you're making such a mistake. I think the steamchat + pics of it are already a great deal of evidence, it's a confession, it won't get any better than that, really.

And you banning me, cause "I WAS THE GUY IN THE SUIT" is also banning, based on an assumption. If you have no clear evidence that the guy in the suit was me, and oh boy, you don't, then why ban me for it?

I may sound raged and I apologize for that, but infact, no, I am raged. And I have every right to be raged. You made a mistake and you won't come out for it. That's low.
This is a true shame. I would've never expected things to get this out of control.

Temar, I agree with Salinsky's post about how the ban is based on an assumption.
You won't respond to the evidence posted in this thread.

And why is toolgun abuse a 2 week ban? Since I can't see any difference from proppushing, hell, I'd even say it's safer than proppushing.

I'll shut up now, because we're all not really making any friends here. I'm still curious though, and I think Salinsky should get a pardon.
The abuse can't exactly be pinned on anyone, so why should he take the full blame?

Where is justice?
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
I'm not here to make friends. I am here to get unbanned.
Look at Helen's unban request. What GRiiM posted, that's the evidences of you in the suit.

I will shut up for now, g'night.
(05-29-2012, 09:31 PM)Kingfisher Wrote: This is the final evidence Salinsky didn't do it.
If this doesn't get him unbanned, I wouldn't know what to do any further.

First time the hydraulic happened. Helen is clearly shown with her toolgun out and Salinsky doesn't have one primed.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-did-it.png

Second time it happened, Salinsky is clearly not doing it and has no toolgun primed.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-...eal-yo.png
First picture, you use tool gun BEFORE not during
Second picture, is some time after the car first starts to fly up in air

(05-29-2012, 09:38 PM)Kingfisher Wrote: Just made another one.

Watch the video, lol, at 1:02 someone passes in front of the female medic (Helen) and the toolgun shoots the beam.

Are you guys blind?
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-...did-it.png

Salinsky is NOT THERE.
Also later

and finally

[Image: NWGMq.jpg]
can clearly see him (guy in suit) who just jumped down off gas bottle which i verified as salinsky by watching the video
shooting tool at at under the car, and this is at the right time unlike the other picture people have been posting

Thread Locked