Ban Request - [FL:RP] Earl
I do not believe you can read very old Joe. I said WHY would you let your FRIEND spawn a CAR in the NEXUS? So you just let your friend spawn a car in the Nexus? Assuming that you didn't know he was CDMing ( you did ) you just let him spawn a car in the Nexus and don't post pictures of him? Smart man.

EDIT : And Hypno SHOULD be involved seeing as your the one who let him do it, as a FRIEND you should've asked him what he was doing and why. You don't take pictures of him terrorizing Nexus? GJ
(05-27-2012, 04:31 AM)Earl Wrote: I do not believe you can read very old Joe. I said WHY would you let your FRIEND spawn a CAR in the NEXUS? So you just let your friend spawn a car in the Nexus? Assuming that you didn't know he was CDMing ( you did ) you just let him spawn a car in the Nexus and don't post pictures of him? Smart man.

EDIT : And Hypno SHOULD be involved seeing as your the one who let him do it, as a FRIEND you should've asked him what he was doing and why. You don't take pictures of him terrorizing Nexus? GJ

I have no control over what Hypno does. So I do not know why you are insisting I do. This isn't about Hypno, so why you keep bringing him up, I wish I knew.

And repeating the same exact last quote
(05-27-2012, 01:36 AM)Joe very old Wrote: I was there when he put it there. Then I left, came back and you were hitting him with a prop. I was never in the mustang, and this is not for revenge, this is because you were launching a car with a prop.
I never said you have any control over him! What Im saying is why didn't you take pictures of him in the Nexus! You could have maybe even asked him to stop seeing that he is your friend. Hypno should be the one with a shiny ban request.. NOT ME. He was in the Nexus with a damn car, what part of that do you not understand? You didn't take pictures of him with it because you are just trying to shelter your friend and get revenge by posting s B/R on me.
(05-27-2012, 05:06 AM)Qiix Wrote: You two argue like a married couple. Let an admin deal with it and stop arguing.

I forgot how you were involved in any way shape or form.
Since my name was listed in the chat above.. Plus I saw this as it was going on..

- Earl.. You were One: Prop smashing the vehicle in the nexus...
Two: You ever think Hypno Was trying to get out? Hypno couldn't get out because someone... By the Name Of Earl Prop smashed him...
To my understanding... I see back-seat admining + Prop Smashing... Why would you smash his car anyways? Plus you ever think maybe it's smart to move out of a car's way? You just ran right up to the cars it looked like... You do know how hard it is to get a car out of the nexus right? I mean add on that someone is prop smashing there car.. Plus if you want to bring in that old ban request.. Pretty sure you used to threaten Joe 24/7 with Ban Requests.

Also what the hell happened to you guys? You used to be friends and now it came down to this? That's kind of depressing...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(05-27-2012, 08:27 AM)grub Wrote: Since my name was listed in the chat above.. Plus I saw this as it was going on..

Two: You ever think Hypno Was trying to get out? Hypno couldn't get out because someone... By the Name Of Earl Prop smashed him...
To my understanding... I see back-seat admining + Prop Smashing... Why would you smash his car anyways? Plus you ever think maybe it's smart to move out of a car's way? You just ran right up to the cars it looked like... You do know how hard it is to get a car out of the nexus right? I mean add on that someone is prop smashing there car.. Plus if you want to bring in that old ban request.. Pretty sure you used to threaten Joe 24/7 with Ban Requests.

Also what the hell happened to you guys? You used to be friends and now it came down to this? That's kind of depressing...

Pretty sure you don't even know. Joe was always a jerk to me. I dealt with it because I wanted to talk to ginger. And Hypno got a car in the Nexus. Plus I wasn't smashing shit. Never ONCE did I threaten Joe with a ban request. You may need to go back and look at the first thread where Joe got banned for trapping me in a damn couch. He sent me a message threatening me that he WOULD post a ban report and I that I better watch my back. So this is his silly little revenge because he is butthurt that he got a ban. Move out of a car's way? Its the fucking Nexus not Highway 157. I was trying to move but then Hypno just had to be cool and CDM me. Joe already admitted that it was Hypno in the Nexus with a mustang, he also put that he didn't care what Hypno did. From all of this I can conclude that Joe is trying to not let his trollish friend Hypno get banned for CDMing in a building that should never at any point have a car in it.

EDIT : As I said before, me and Joe were never friends. More or less aquaintances that talked on a regular bases. He was always so rude and aggresive toward's me. Also form my understanding's you were not even there and saw anything that happened. Could be wrong, but pretty sure you weren't there to know anything.
(05-27-2012, 08:36 AM)Earl Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 08:27 AM)grub Wrote: Since my name was listed in the chat above.. Plus I saw this as it was going on..

Pretty sure you don't even know. Joe was always a jerk to me. I dealt with it because I wanted to talk to ginger. And Hypno got a car in the Nexus. Plus I wasn't smashing shit. Never ONCE did I threaten Joe with a ban request. You may need to go back and look at the first thread where Joe got banned for trapping me in a damn couch. He sent me a message threatening me that he WOULD post a ban report and I that I better watch my back. So this is his silly little revenge because he is butthurt that he got a ban. Move out of a car's way? Its the freaking Nexus not Highway 157. I was trying to move but then Hypno just had to be cool and CDM me. Joe already admitted that it was Hypno in the Nexus with a mustang, he also put that he didn't care what Hypno did. From all of this I can conclude that Joe is trying to not let his trollish friend Hypno get banned for CDMing in a building that should never at any point have a car in it.

EDIT : As I said before, me and Joe were never friends. More or less aquaintances that talked on a regular bases. He was always so rude and aggresive toward's me. Also form my understanding's you were not even there and saw anything that happened. Could be wrong, but pretty sure you weren't there to know anything.

Did you look at the photos Joe posted? It shows you lifting me and throwing me in the air like nothing. You were NOT trying to help you were just throwing and smashing me away. I did NOT intentionally cdm you. I didnt even know you died at all. I agree with Qiix, let an admin deal with this now
(05-27-2012, 06:33 PM)Hypno24 Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 08:36 AM)Earl Wrote:

Pretty sure you don't even know. Joe was always a jerk to me. I dealt with it because I wanted to talk to ginger. And Hypno got a car in the Nexus. Plus I wasn't smashing shit. Never ONCE did I threaten Joe with a ban request. You may need to go back and look at the first thread where Joe got banned for trapping me in a damn couch. He sent me a message threatening me that he WOULD post a ban report and I that I better watch my back. So this is his silly little revenge because he is butthurt that he got a ban. Move out of a car's way? Its the freaking Nexus not Highway 157. I was trying to move but then Hypno just had to be cool and CDM me. Joe already admitted that it was Hypno in the Nexus with a mustang, he also put that he didn't care what Hypno did. From all of this I can conclude that Joe is trying to not let his trollish friend Hypno get banned for CDMing in a building that should never at any point have a car in it.

Did you look at the photos Joe posted? It shows you lifting me and throwing me in the air like nothing. You were NOT trying to help you were just throwing and smashing me away. I did NOT intentionally cdm you. I didnt even know you died at all. I agree with Qiix, let an admin deal with this now

My last statement, why did you have a car in the Nexus?
I had seen Hypno doing bumper cars in the nexus with another player, but not Earl Prop Pushing. However, it is really simple.
People playing Bumper Cars in Nexus: Bans, - failRP.
Earl : Ban : Backseat admin/tree on head?

This is getting everyone no where really fast. Arguing is stupid about it. If there is evidence of a rule broken, a ban should be applied.

In this Picture you can see 100% evidence Hypno with a car in the nexus: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

In this picture you can 100% evidence of Earl Proppush: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

It's really that simple, come on. Stop wasting time. You guys have lost so much respect with admins, I won't be surprised if none of them respond.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
(05-28-2012, 01:18 AM)Ruskin Wrote: It is really simple. People playing Bumper Cars in Nexus: Bans, - failRP.
Earl : Ban : Backseat admin/tree on head?

This is getting everyone no where really fast. Arguing is stupid about it. If there is evidence of a rule broken, a ban should be applied.

In this Picture you can see 100% evidence Hypno with a car in the nexus: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

In this picture you can 100% evidence of Earl Proppush: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

It's really that simple, come on. Stop wasting time. You guys have lost so much respect with admins, I won't be surprised if none of them respond.

I <3 when people post with NOTHING to do with the situation.