Ban Request - [FL:RP] Earl
(05-27-2012, 12:07 AM)Joe very old Wrote: raging about it

Lol, only reason you even posted this B/R is because you mad because you prop trapped me and I reported it. Telling me to rage. Lol. Also I could of got CDM'd and then someone took the prop. Did you even think of that? No. You are so mad, and in a fiery rage over one single ban that you have to just do anything you can to get revenge. Honestly if this get's approved i'll be surprised, but it's up to the admin's to decide.

EDIT : You also posted that you don't care what Hypno does. If that's CDMing in the Nexus lobby you don't care I suppose.
(05-27-2012, 12:14 AM)Earl Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 12:07 AM)Joe very old Wrote: raging about it

Lol, only reason you even posted this B/R is because you mad because you prop trapped me and I reported it. Telling me to rage. Lol. Also I could of got CDM'd and then someone took the prop. Did you even think of that? No. You are so mad, and in a fiery rage over one single ban that you have to just do anything you can to get revenge. Honestly if this get's approved i'll be surprised, but it's up to the admin's to decide.

EDIT : You also posted that you don't care what Hypno does. If that's CDMing in the Nexus lobby you don't care I suppose.

#1 I posted this because you were breaking the rules. As shown in the picture which you posted.
#2 Once again. If you look at the times the pictures were taken, the last one is you dead. so no one grabbed it and started flinging it around after you died.
#3 Once again. I was not there the when this supposed "CDMing" was going on. I walked in to see you with the prop.
Why did you not post one for Hypno? You even said

"He was the one in the Mustang"

The Mustang was in the Nexus. " I don't care what Hypno does" So you sit and allow a friend of your to terrorize the Nexus? You were both in the Mustang when he first got in there, then you got out and left, then you came back and Screenshotted. This really is a sad sad attempt at revenge.

[Image: 2fee1987017f4dbcd9098ae4697e66f1.png]

I circled the important parts so it's a little easier for you to see your fault.

You sit here and lie and say that Hypno didn't CDM anybody, even though you blatently said right here that you don't care what Hypno did. What did he do Joe? What are you hiding from everyone?
(05-27-2012, 12:30 AM)Earl Wrote: Why did you not post one for Hypno? You even said

The Mustang was in the Nexus. " I don't care what Hypno does" So you sit and allow a friend of your to terrorize the Nexus? You were both in the Mustang when he first got in there, then you got out and left, then you came back and Screenshotted. This really is a sad sad attempt at revenge.

I circled the important parts so it's a little easier for you to see your fault.

You sit here and lie and say that Hypno didn't CDM anybody, even though you blatently said right here that you don't care what Hypno did. What did he do Joe? What are you hiding from everyone?

I was then when he put it there. Then I left, came back and you were hitting him with a prop. I was never in the mustang, and this is not for revenge, this is because you were launching a car with a prop.
I said Hypno was in the nexus and you are getting that I said he was running over everyone that entered the nexus? How does that make any sense at all.... And Hypno should not even be involved in this because it is a ban request against you, not him.
(05-27-2012, 01:36 AM)Joe very old Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 12:30 AM)Earl Wrote: Why did you not post one for Hypno? You even said

I was then when he put it there. Then I left, came back and you were hitting him with a prop. I was never in the mustang, and this is not for revenge, this is because you were launching a car with a prop.
I said Hypno was in the nexus and you are getting that I said he was running over everyone that entered the nexus? How does that make any sense at all.... And Hypno should not even be involved in this because it is a ban request against you, not him.

Well when you lie and try to get me banned, but when your friend is the obvious perpetrator, this whole ban request is just a joke. Your friend was the one that was CDMing everybody, so then you come to the forum's to try and get me punished for it?
(05-27-2012, 01:39 AM)Earl Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 01:36 AM)Joe very old Wrote:

Well when you lie and try to get me banned, but when your friend is the obvious perpetrator, this whole ban request is just a joke. Your friend was the one that was CDMing everybody, so then you come to the forum's to try and get me punished for it?

Once again............ I do not know if he CDM'd anyone because I was not there..................
You are lying! You just said in that picture you didn't care what Hypno did. Stop being a tool and come clean. This is your petty "revenge", and you Approve of what Hypno did, you obviously said you didn't care. You didn't care that he went ape shit in the Nexus with a mustang? Also if you weren't there then how would you know that he was in the Mustang..
(05-26-2012, 11:43 PM)Earl Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 11:36 PM)Quack Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 09:20 PM)Earl Wrote: That picture doesn't even show that it is my Physgun. Also im not sure if you read, but I didn't put it on grub's head. He put it on his own head. Apparently you forgot how to read...

Explain this Joe. So you let your friend CDM everybody in the Nexus, but when I try to get you to stop you ban request me? Thats great logic.

[Image: E6B07137AEB256912F6BBDBA90F41E2153021655]

I didnt even cdm anyone, only reason why anyone died at all was because someone was knocking me around with a prop.

Nobody died, and I wasn't "knocking" you around with anything. Assuming you are Hypno, why the heck would you put a car in the Nexus? You killed like 2-3 people including myself because of your acts of mindlessness with a mustang in the Nexus. Joe even said that it was your Mustang in the Nexus. Thats still grounds for Fail RP.

EDIT : So you edit your post because you failed and admitted to having a car in the Nexus? GJ. You claim you didn't CDM anybody but in one of the photos you can see me dead after you trained me after I tried to get you to stop.

Couldnt reply because of steam issues ---- Okay, first you said Nobody died yet you say 2-3 people died and also, I was NOT saying that you were knocking me around, i said someone, and you think i edited the post because you were right? No. I really was on my brothers account on accident and I cant see why you would think that. I never cdmed anyone on purpose. You say that you tried to prop push me to avoid people from getting cdmed? Sir, you were getting a prop under my car and throwing it up in the air like i was a toy ball for fun, and i never intentionally ran you over. You never told me to get out or anything. You just start prop pushing me away without any warning whatsoever.
So you now come to defend yourself. Well I already got harassed by your friends, ryan!! and todcat, so mission accomplished there. Also why would you even put a car in the Nexus? What were you and Joe thinking. I said nobody died by ME. You killed 2-3 people with your car ranging from an Officer spawning, to a taxi driver walking into the Nexus. This was just down right dumb of you to do.
(05-27-2012, 02:18 AM)Earl Wrote: Also if you weren't there then how would you know that he was in the Mustang..

I don't even think that you are reading what I am saying......... I am needed to repeat myself too many times.....

(05-27-2012, 01:36 AM)Joe very old Wrote: I was then when he put it there. Then I left, came back and you were hitting him with a prop. I was never in the mustang, and this is not for revenge, this is because you were launching a car with a prop.