Arrest, dont kill
when im on the server i always arrest at least one.. i feel much better arresting criminal scums then kill them...
yeah, its pointless killing unless they open fire, i meen being arrested is 5 minuets in a cell, being killed is 25 secs of being dead, at witch point you can go spawn!
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
No matter how much you enforce this people will still do it.
This is why I think we need a application system for the goverment jobs.
What do you mean by "flagging" police?
We stick a flag in the head of every police officer, the flag shows their name, Steam ID etc. so we can ban them easier.....

not really, it's adding a kind of limiting system to it, we basically give access to good RPers to become a Police Officer.
Problem i find at the momemnt is that we have way too many unemplyed who jsut run around not contrubuting anything, limiting jobs may increase the unemplyed even further.
Not if you flag down the government jobs with weapons,
We just need people to go Chef, Doctor and Gundealer.
And not camp as the job but sell to people..
(12-23-2010, 07:43 PM)alexandra Wrote: when im on the server i always arrest at least one.. i feel much better arresting criminal scums then kill them...

Alexandra you shot me 3 times yesterday. You tried to arrest me first, but then you pull out your gun and shoots me. So uhm no, you like shootin' alot better, in my oppinion.

But even tho police have guns in real life, they don't pull if someone punches them. It should totally be removed, from normal Officers.

It would increase RP, not to have cops shootin' you in the head for lockpicking a car. REMOVE IT, PLEASE!
But then Why'd people with guns be afraid of the police? :\
It'd decrease fear Rp (If there is any) As the police Can't fight back Therefore making them easy targets.
Please don't remove their wepons D:
If we refunded all the weapons and jacked up the prices REALLY HIGH, we'd have less RDM and police will still be feared, the person they're chasing will have no guns while the cops have a baton to KO and Arrest them. We could always make Jail times longer as well I suppose