[FL:RP]Reefan disconnecting to avoid arrest
Name of player: [FL:RP]Reefan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44417663

Time in GMT: 10:16PM GMT, 12 May '12

Server: v33x

Summary: Reefan was rdming and breaking laws and rules all the time, I warranted him for an arrest since guns weren't legal in the first place. He left the game after someone knocked him out.
I haven't got evidence of him rulebreaking and rdming since I were the president.

Evidence: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558689...2D3EA4DEE/
He was also doing the same thing on v2d last night as well after the glitch was fixed on it.
(05-13-2012, 07:50 PM)Piarre Wrote: He was also doing the same thing on v2d last night as well after the glitch was fixed on it.

This is true, Reefan broke quite a few rules on the v2d server yesterday. :/
I'll list a bunch:

NLR, RDM, CDM, Mingery, and I believe Public building??
You warranted me for hitting man that was punchwhoring me. I was warranted immediately and was chased by cops. I left and Ill confess that,but the nlr and all that is not true. Piarre I got a video and alot of pictures of you cussing in OOC at me and random raiding the mafia house. I do not want to have to put it up so don't be disrespectful and lie when you have no proof your self except for close friends that will support you when they don't even know what happend. If an admin would like these pictures and videos then respond if you do. Back to the leaving the game,I did leave the game intentionally,but It was because I was about to get arrested for the fourth time for self defense then I get arrested when I hit the guy with a crowbar,of course that's the only part the cops see and I get arrested. But may I ask just to make sure,why was I warranted because I remember cops chasing me then I just left from rage. I derserve a ban, for leaving the game to avoid the arrest but I did it because I knew i did not deserve to be arrested. Darage I understand you warranted me then I left but did you see what happend? Make sure to reply why I was warranted from the cops point of view please. I feel free to answer any questions,thank you. By the way Darage,I definetly understand why you ban requested me from your point of view and I totally respect that.
If the 'mafia house' you are referring to was the rule breaking double door-ed villa 3 (See Z3D's BR), then you were being equally (If not more) disrespectful.
Reefan is a little bugger he CDMed me a couple of times and punchwhored! support +1
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
(05-14-2012, 04:24 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: If the 'mafia house' you are referring to was the rule breaking double door-ed villa 3 (See Z3D's BR), then you were being equally (If not more) disrespectful.

The only doors i made were to the front door,I recorded the whole thing. I have proof because whenever i opened the door to get in the mafia house one cop ran in and let all of them in. We never did anything,we didint have weapons or anything! Also how was i disrespectful when Piarre was cussing at me through OOC

May I add this...
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596970...11009895E/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596970...822C2571B/
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: Piarre Also banned for Heavy insulting in ooc, for 2 days.
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ([FL:RP]Reefan,STEAM_0:1:44417663 ) was found violating rules regarding Disconnecting to Avoid RP sitiution .
Suspension will be applied for 2 days .

[FL] Alexia
Server Administrative Team