darkninja again..
(05-13-2012, 07:41 PM)epicface11 Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 07:25 PM)Mr. Chicken nipples Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 01:35 AM)epicface11 Wrote: The clip on your video at 1:33 when I tranqed him was because you guys kept on repeatedly breaking nlr and following us, It was a attempt to stop you and I had nothing to do with DarkNinja crow barring him as you can see me walk away shortly after he fell, Plus the clip at 2:42 and on I wasnt involved it, I was the man in the white banshee that dark tried to signal me to stop by hitting my car with the crowbar as you can see how I drift back around once I reach the end of the road..... In your description it says I also was effected by Darkninja but also his accomplice epicface11. Really? How was I his accomplice when I was not even standing next to him or interacting him with any other clips? Plus I only tranqed you once and that was the cop that kept stalking me.

You RDM me constantly, when I tried to buy your car I gave you the money and you just killed me and drove away, and you constantly call me *** when I say please stop killing me. But you just keep killing me anyway.

First of all I didnt trust you cause you had like 5 hours at the time, were minging the server before that and just constantly failrping. BTW you never gave me the money, so your trying to false scam me?

yes I did give you the money and I wasn't mingeing at all.
ok, yfirst of all yes, you where mindeing peopel ok? and 2nd. i ws there in the transaction you never gave him the money? he shot you because he thoug you walked off to get a gun so he just felt threated... so stop saying you didnt...
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
(05-13-2012, 08:59 PM)darkninja908 Wrote: ok, yfirst of all yes, you where mindeing peopel ok? and 2nd. i ws there in the transaction you never gave him the money? he shot you because he thoug you walked off to get a gun so he just felt threated... so stop saying you didnt...

Ill let the logs tell if he paid me or not... Im gonna be the mature one and stop arguing
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
i found this out just now. and never knew it. in the VERY FIRST VIDEO AT 0:37 - 0:40 I NEVER SWUNG AT YOU! THAT WASN'T ME WHO KILLED YOU!
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
(05-13-2012, 09:00 PM)epicface11 Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 08:59 PM)darkninja908 Wrote: ok, yfirst of all yes, you where mindeing peopel ok? and 2nd. i ws there in the transaction you never gave him the money? he shot you because he thoug you walked off to get a gun so he just felt threated... so stop saying you didnt...

Ill let the logs tell if he paid me or not... Im gonna be the mature one and stop arguing

I already asked still alive he said that I payed you and you ran off with the money so he gave me my $2000 back.
(05-14-2012, 12:20 AM)Mr. Chicken nipples Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 09:00 PM)epicface11 Wrote:

I already asked still alive he said that I payed you and you ran off with the money so he gave me my $2000 back.
But you never paid me though! Ill ask stillalive my self cause truthfully I dont believe you and your posting without sufficient right....
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: Next ban will be permanent.
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ( [FL:RP]DarkNinja908,STEAM_0:0:35735739 ) was found violating rules regarding RDM, Sexism(Sexual harrassment).
Suspension will be applied for 7 days .

[FL] Alexia
Server Administrative Team