Ryan!'s Unban Request
(05-10-2012, 10:55 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 10:35 PM)ryan! Wrote: You want to know why I said that about FUMUKU? Because they were talking trash about Lombardi. But i am not going to start
a flame war here.

Just because that statment is wrong

-snip-

Unless requested to post more on this matter, my opinion has been stated

I am not saying i didn't say that? Like i said i am not like that anymore. I was angry i think that was just after the whole Lombardi thing happened. Please, this isn't about my past. I am not going to make this a Lombardi vs FUMUKU rage thread. Now lets stay away from Lombardi vs FUMUKU.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
If you were given a second chance dont think any of us wont insta perm for any of your previous actions just so we are clear...

I vote for a second chance only that I have not seen any of his previous actions so I don't have a bias opinion about him. I think we should at least get 4-5 admins to agree/disagree though since this is a special case.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
As his brother, I believe I have the right. If not then I am sorry. ( wasnt a problem before.)

He has changed into a better rper. I would know. I see him play. But he isnt the greatest. He still needs to work a little bit so I think its time for him to try again at RPing

-Futlzy
Please do not post in Courthouse threads without any relevance to the case.
[FL] Killjoy
(05-12-2012, 11:38 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I as a active player, and a player with the knowledge of Karma;
Disapprove of his unban.
His reasons to be unbanned seem rather unfair, he states that the punishments was pushed upon him because the admin hates him.
He does not have a sence of understanding, of his actions at all.

I believe first you need to understand the severity of your actions, then that it was wrong; Before you can even considered being unbanned.

-Tony Santos

Thanks for the feedback, but come on really? I have no clue who you even are. I never talked to you nor seen you that i can recall. You joined the forums at "Mar 2012" .. after i was banned. "He does not have a sence of understanding, of his actions at all." Please don't come here talking trash on me when you have 7 bans. I have been in this community 3 times longer than you and you have only 4 bans less then me. I do understand what i have done was wrong. I have changed. But this ban is still unfair, do to the fact i did nothing wrong before it happened. As Beflok pointed out, There was no ban request or anything.

(Sorry if there are a lot of mistakes in there. I didn't have the time to reread very well)
(05-12-2012, 01:38 AM)Beflok Wrote: If you were given a second chance dont think any of us wont insta perm for any of your previous actions just so we are clear...

I vote for a second chance only that I have not seen any of his previous actions so I don't have a bias opinion about him. I think we should at least get 4-5 admins to agree/disagree though since this is a special case.

Okay good, That was the reason for my last to bans, It was all my past. I hope if i do get unbanned for people not to look at my past and think i am a bad guy. And could you get other admins to give there opinions please Cheese
Your unban requests is in the hands of the admins, I stay neutral towards this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I stay neutral.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-15-2012, 07:59 PM)Holdem Wrote: I stay neutral.

Thanks for the opinions, can we get some more? Cheese
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting irrelevant information in a thread that does not concern him.