Tony Santos RDM
It does not matter why someone would run back there.... you have no idea what rebel that was man... If he tried to prop climb you take screen shots and if he is in your property then warn/kill....
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-10-2012, 05:56 AM)Beflok Wrote: It does not matter why someone would run back there.... you have no idea what rebel that was man... If he tried to prop climb you take screen shots and if he is in your property then warn/kill....

The ban request isn't on me now, but still.. 50% of server were raiding us, i'm not bullshitting you now.
But I was inside the base and killed everyone who tried to get inside, not outside.
And I don't warn people (trespassers) with guns inside my base, I shoot them on sight.
I'm done now sir.
I was there, just watching the disaster, and what basse said is true, obviously not half the server but various jobs. Such as rebels, BMD's, police officers, citizens and even a chef. Obviously I don't think this would of happened if an admin was online. But since there wasn't one it did happen.

The stupid thing was that the police officers saw at least 5 people with guns and did nothing about it. They actually joined in with rebels.

To be fair, I don't think Tony intended to RDM, with what has been said, it was absolute chaos, and what I can gather as well, firemen can be used in raids, if I am not mistaken, how do you know, he didn't open there house/base?
I'm siding with Tony on this one.

It is the Rebel Leaders responsibility to inform his gang members about the area where Tony lived.
(05-10-2012, 11:19 AM)StillAlive Wrote: I'm siding with Tony on this one.

It is the Rebel Leaders responsibility to inform his gang members about the area where Tony lived.

Still evryone should be able to go where ever they want to without getting killed.
Jonify, that is true but since Tony and his team members were being constantly raided, it could of been a mistake.
I agree slightly with beflok.
But as it is, there was constant heavy fire at our base. I hardly would consider it a RDM even if he just joined and ran over in the rebel suit. Seeing he should have known, to follow fearRP and stay away. Or risk, getting shot.

He also was, infact wearing the rebel suit and we had ALL the rebels raiding us, including this guy.

I don't think I should, or could've handled the situation less hostile.
(05-10-2012, 11:19 AM)StillAlive Wrote: I'm siding with Tony on this one.

So wait... If a regular player is getting raided constantly by new life rule breakers it is ok to kill any rebel that comes to his base? Just because some of the rebels break rules does not mean they all are.... Also what if the Rebel leader is a terrible one and there is no admin on to demote him? It is kind of unfair(and random) if you get killed because the terrible leader did not inform you... If this happened to me starting brand new as a rebel, jumping out of the car, looking at the BMW in the woods, and get killed... It would seem pretty random to me...

As I see it Tony, he walked up to the BMW in the woods. He was unarmed and for the moment did not pose a threat. You could have talked to him.... told him to leave... fired warning shots....hostaged him...
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Killing a player, only for breaking the rules. Would be backseat administration.

He was wearing the rebel gear.
His gang was raiding us. He posed a threat, as he currently was in the area of fire, and on the other side of the wall, not only, but also uniformed in the gang colors.

I always, put it up against a normal community.
I don't think "But if a gangster saw you coming into his wood he'd shoot you" is any good reason. I always put it up against... A normal community, a calm one.

If your house was being attacked by men in uniforms. You hardly take the chance to let him kill you before you killed him.

As you will find in the logs earlier on, Jon The Hunter, CDM'd me and stole my galil. His car stillstanding, then he nitro's and mass CDM's. He PM's me about this and taunts me in Steam.

He did this ban req, not to stop me from hurting other players or to help the server in any way.

If you feel like it was unfair. I shall accept the ban Beflok, but I do not accept any of the charges and I will consider it no more than a hostile action.

You're the administrator. Not Me.

I hardly can supply any evidence. I have 47 free GB on my Computer. These were all, except 376MB taken up by fraps videos used in forexample my recent BR posts.

Evalutate The Evidence firstly. If there is doubts, evaluate the statements.
If there is doubt at that point. Don't take action.

Sincerely, Tony Santos.
It would be unfair to ban Tony ( Dr. Oak ) for this.
As we were getting raided by the rebellians and we had to protect our turf. " Unarmed "? Yes he was, but after his new life rule breaking he came back with molotovs and heavy guns and 3 other rebellians.
Please check the logs aswell, please..