I got scammed for 140 k
Yesterday i was scammed by a player called [SW] Salinsky.
Thats why im posting this ban request right now. Ill start with my story. I was walking down the street in the .33X map. Tehn i saw that Salinsky was selling his comet. I pmed him and made him an offer for 140k. He accepted. we where going into the clothes shop and as usual i gave him his 140 k. Then he ''dropped'' a car and said:''Oops. Wrong car :S''
I said i didn't have it and he said that i was scamming him. Then he walked away and i followed him thinking there was a glitch. I thought the car may have been on the roof so we went outside. No car in my inventory or roof. Again he said i was scamming him and he walked away. Then i again followed him saying:''IM NOT SCAMMING YOU MAN''
He told me to add him so we could later get an admin. 1-2 hours have passed with me not being on the server. I realised I have been scammed. So i signed into Steam and noticing: [SW] Salinsky had deleted me as Steam friend.I got on the .33X server again going to Privatetoast. I was telling the same story and he checked the logs. Unfortunately nothing has happened there because of a crash. I have no eveidence because i realised i got scammed 1-2 hours after the ''transaction'' and hope the admins still have the logs from yesterday. If you do. Please check the logs.
Name of player: [SW] Salinsky

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:51309292

Time in GMT:Not known.

Server:V33X map

Summary:Salinsky scammed me for 140 k me thinking i would get a Comet that i never got from him.

Evidence: There is unfortunately no evidence since i did not realize i got scammed. Maybe the admins could check the logs?
the man u brought off is not scamming you it must be a glitch ive seen him in game he is not a scammer i even brought a car off him
Ohh you got his name, great. I'll search in logs then.

[18:06:09] Gimmie dat penguin <3 (STEAM_0:1:37621150) said: .// salinsky ill buy for 140 k
[18:10:21] Gimmie dat penguin <3 (STEAM_0:1:37621150) said: /givemoeny 140000

I can't really find more, it will maybe help if the other log system was working. I will keep searching.
If anything you were trying to scam him. You typed it in wrong twice. You then tried to contact admins to help and you posted this to try and get someone banned and a free 140k/comet?

I vote for your perm bassie. You would have realized that 140k was not missing so you are lying and deserve a perm.

Other admins opinions?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Story full of make-belief, attempting to reclaim money that never went missing in the first place. At least 6 months, if not perm.
I must agree with Beflok/Killjoy.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
What you are stating here what he said is 100% false. He never said oops i dropped the wrong car. He thought the give money command was glitched or you just did not know how to use it so he left you. He never received money and you never gave it away either.

User was banned for: Lying to the administration team, trying to scam for free money/car for a period of 6 months.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!