[DENIED] Banned for makeing myself a stair.
Your name: twiiX

Your SteamID:# 145 "twiiX" STEAM_0:0:16428928 25:42 120 0 active

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf.

Ban Length:24 hours/1day

Reason for the ban: "Roof" climbing.

Why we should unban you: You guys should unban me cuz of; I build my self a stair only, to get on the roof. I have seen ppl making house's in the air, and they dont get banned? and ppl making houses untop of houses again.. ? Dont make any sense. -Yes you guys got a picture from a dude, and he could do it how ever he wanted but i dont care aboute him. I ask for unban because of Sniperwolf didn't even give me a warning or neither did other admins when they where on (Dont remeber name's of other admins that where online and on the server when i was buildning.+ 1 admin was by Corleone place when i was buildnig the stair, and he didn't say anything. dont remember who it was neither, u guys probly gonna have me to say who it was, but sorry -I dont remember who its was) So i want a QICK answer on this one.

Best Regards Karl Emil "twiiX" Myrvold.
(12-03-2010, 11:03 PM)twiiX Wrote: I build my self a stair only, to get on the roof.

Denied for 2 reasons as follows:

1) You admitted the offence, to which the ban request refers.

2) It's less than a day ban, and the unban rules state you may not make an unban request for a ban less than a day long.

If you're unsure about what's allowed and what's not - have a read of the rules here: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5

I refer you to:

[Tools/Props Rules]
"12. Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either."

Denied.