The Shadow Associates Agency
REDACTED ON 1/15/16 BY JOHN MARSTON

CURRENTLY UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Showtime!
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Grub, sylux, Caboose, IceHawk, Iraqi Eagle, Nacreas
Feels pretty damn good to be back.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 5 users Like Grub's post:
  • Fultz, sylux, Caboose, IceHawk, Iraqi Eagle
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Theomenz
NameCheeseunes "Theomenz" Dispar
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:44576272
Hours played on the server:553
Reason for applying: I was with the clan before and i followed with UWN and i want to rejoin SAA and bring it back to its former glory
The following 3 users Like Theomenz's post:
  • Fultz, Grub, sylux
Theo, we have had multiple interviews with you and from past experiences we know you. We welcome you Smile we just have to wait from grub to add you. With this being said it would make sense to give you Experienced Agent.

Welcome! Cheese
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Grub, sylux

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sylux [NL]
Name: Koen Seagal.
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:24692556
Hours played on the server: 62 or more.(donater) I'm online again, I've been a really long time not online so not really much hours , but I know how to rp Smile
Reason for applying:
I would like this clan , because I've never been in an clan like this.
I would love to try it out and to stick with you guys Wink

Which time zone you guys play?
I'ts just 8 a clock here.

And btw good work Grub and Fultzy Cheese
We are in the Eastern Time Zone. I shall talk to Fultzy about having a meeting with you.
Ok thanks for giving me a chance Cheese
I would love to set up an interview with you Mr. Seagal.

Next time we catch you in the city we will have a man contact you and tell you the place of your meeting.

Good Luck,

-Fultzy
I'm Back BABY!Wink

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Caboose
Name: Michael J. Caboose
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:15049768
Hours played on the server: 400
Reason for applying: Was In S.A.A way back in the early stages as a Top Agent. Grub and Fultzy know me very well! I hope it we last longer this timeWink
The following 1 user Likes Caboose's post:
  • Grub