The Shadow Associates Agency
Welcome both of you!

Past members rejoining! Smile

-Matthew Pinkerton
Hello Gentlemen,

We gave you the ability to rest this weekend. You will need every single bit of energy for these tests. These "tests" will enhance your mind and critical thinking. Some men have fallen trying to push themselves to the very end. If you do get shot/mauled, I promise you an EVAC will arrive shortly. I will promise you this, if you make it to the end it will not be over. Training will never end for we must keep your minds and bodies in good physical standing. Now I have to add; Certain pieces of you will receive missions and different training. Training doesn't always have to be the same... We will start with something simple though... Now get your kit and form up, it's time to have a little fun.. When you receive this message spread it around quickly so all Agents will hear what is in store for them.

* STAMPED SAA *

- John "Grub" Marston
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Steam Name: Dylan [CSN][FL:RP] (Alternatively: Jackbamm]
Name: Michel Botagnant De Bonaparte (though I often change it, depending on what role I play (angry american cops for example)).
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:9834925
Hours played on the server: 38
Reason for applying: I want to be part of a clan. I want to be part of a group dedicated to bringing some damn good RP to the servers. I've had this wish for some time, and chosen to apply for especially this, due to the awesome first picture, and the fact that it is very focused in it's goals.
Why you should add me: You will find I am incredibly dedicated to generally anything, when I join it. I am loyal to friends, loyal to past Gmod communities (which can be seen in my name, CSN is an old community I was in, but it died), and I shall also be loyal to the first clan I join. I know I am not the most experienced in Fearless or CityRP, but you could help me with that, and with time, turn it into your advantage.

That was all.
Not pretty much hours but only 1 ban , I kinda like his app not negative,
Only known as rdm'er but everybody happens that I'm neutral because I dont know him but i cant decide , only fultzy and grub can Smile
I appreciate you applying. We would love to set up an interview with you Smile
(04-30-2012, 04:44 PM)sylux Wrote: Not pretty much hours but only 1 ban , I kinda like his app not negative,
Only known as rdm'er but everybody happens that I'm neutral because I dont know him but i cant decide , only fultzy and grub can Smile

Uh.. I have no bans.. Could you link the page you found? Wait.. I'm known as an RDM'er? I've barely killed anyone yet >.<.. Or are you even responding to my app? Or someone else's? <.<

(04-30-2012, 05:21 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I appreciate you applying. We would love to set up an interview with you Smile
I'd love that!
You have the interview. No need to discuss further about the topic at hand. Smile
We will talk to you the next time we are in the city
I will try to contact you in the city right now.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
That was a good picture until I crashed myself with the Camera.. Well you guys just got your first taste of training today. Nice job Agents.

Congratulations on the Promotion Reliqua.
* Promotion's will be given to outstanding Agents.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grubbert/sc...tab=public

*STAMPED SAA*

Thank you,

Mr.Marston
Didn't miss much. Server crashed right after you crashed so it was a fun time for everyone Heart
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub