The Shadow Associates Agency
Me to Smile
Welcome back guys, maybe we can hold a meeting some time soon.
The following 2 users Like Afflack's post:
  • Fultz, Grub
Afflack,

We would love to hold a meeting with the Black Talon again. Since we had a partnership before, nothing would be better to have it again.
Also, Sylux we will have a meeting with you once Grub and I catch you in the city.

-Fultzy
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
Steam Name: reliqua
Name: Clyde Barrow
STEAM-ID: 21481253
Hours played on the server: 131
Reason for applying: Well I just left my last clan, for them not being on very much, and I'm looking for a new active clan. I like the list of players in this clan, because the ones I've met are cool and help me with my RPs alot. (Pool Party, Aweehhh yeaaahhh.) I also hope to do some passive RP and maybe aggressive RP if the need arises. I don't type like a 6 year old, and I have a mic ingame. I have zero bans, so I'm in a good relation with the server. I'm just hoping that I can get into a cool, active, clan.
Mr Barrow,

I have met you now in the city a couple of times, and from what I have seen of you have been very good things. I personally would love to set up an interview with you and see what can happen. Next time we are in the city we will contact you and have someone pick you up.

Meetings now needed:
Reliqua
Sylux
Afflack

-Fultzy
I would love to meet you. We have to do 3 meetings so Far. ( Hope the servers come up soon :/) People currently in, We shall be reorganizing and getting ship shape again.

- Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Alright. Just toss me a pm when the we're back online.

(add me on steam, too. Cheese)
We now welcome Mr.Seagal. We must fully finish the meeting later. Welcome. Newly Recruited Agent Fits right.

We welcome Mr.Barrow. ( Reliqua) He is a newly Recruit boys so don't beat on him to badly. We know you will do well.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Thanks guys. c:
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Grub
Welcome both of you. I apologize for not being at your meetings. Will enjoy meeting you two in the future Smile

Congratulations,

-Fultzy