The Shadow Associates Agency
Welcome back Caboose. Same as Theo, we have done numerous things with you. And you were a top agent in the Agency before.

But this is a new day and I welcome you to our Agency once more, but as an Experienced Agent. We need you to reprove to us why you should be a top agent. If grub seconds this then we welcome you back to our Agency Cheese
I simply say, Welcome back old friend.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Caboose
Steam Name: bruterules
Name: Trevor Jackson
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:16437795
Hours played on the server: 173
Reason for applying: I really enjoy this kind of RP and have history with this clan and really enjoyed it.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • Grub
Welcome Trevor good to see you again. You have served us well but, We are putting you down to Experienced Agent. You must prove yourself worthy to obtain the higher Respect.

Thanks

John Marston
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Twevor. Welcome back man.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
Steam Name: Dark Shadowfall
Name: Derek 'Dark' Shar
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9065468
Hours Played on the Server: 256
Reason for applying: Was in S.A.A. During its final two weeks. Loved the clan, love the members, and especially love the leaders. I feel a strong urge to serve under my favorite Maggot. Hopefully Ill make it in... Hee hee.
The following 1 user Likes Dark Shadowfall's post:
  • Grub
Dark,

You indeed were in the agency at is end. Sadly you did not see its full potential.
You followed with Grub and I into the United Workers Nation and were a wonderful leader there.
With these two statements in effect I welcome you into the Clan as an Experienced Agent. Cheese

-Fultzy
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Grub, Dark Shadowfall
We now welcome Mr. ****** Or as we call him beflok. Quite a friendly man, Great friend of mine. I feel you guys will like him.
This meeting we had with him was quite intense. We know you will do well. Like grub said, A good friend.

We welcome you.
Thank you. I hope I can be a good asset to the clan I look forward to the RPs in the future Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 2 users Like beflok's post:
  • Fultz, Grub