Good luck to you guys
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Zan, Ivan Tempski, Link
Good luck with the clan! Wink

Also please move the [Unofficial] tag in front of your clan thread, this is stated in the Clan tags thread.

INTELLIGENCE ONE ANNOUNCEMENT

Greetings,
I am pleased to report that Intelligence One, finally, is in full operation. We are starting to transfer from a full state of idleness into regular activity after weeks of behind the scenes ingenuity.

With this great milestone comes great achievement - I am ecstatic to announce the launch of Intelligence One's first rigid HQ. Located at Nexus Avenue 28, the Intelligence One HQ has a full array of facilities and utilities that will aid us in our objective for a better Evocity.

Here are some images of our HQ:

Here are some more photos..

In addition, we would also like to remind future applicants to post your application through personally (Forum PM) to the Chairman of the governing board, Seth Buxton (Link). We have had a number of applications taken down from the main website as you have not read our instructions properly. This not only communicates to us that you have not correctly read our thread, but it also highlights you with certain personality traits, that you may, or may not, want pinned on your character.

As for our current applicants, thank-you. Please continue to check your in-boxes for incoming messages from the firm, and make sure you acknowledge the content of the e-mails you may recieve.

Kind regards,

C
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 3 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • mgdwszx, Link, Zan
Good luck, clan looks sick Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
OMG I loved the video. I hope to see the clan in action Smile Or I hope to be there to see the clan doing actions Smile
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Link, Ivan Tempski, Zan
Cool lookin' clan. Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Link
Reopening in four months time.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]