ban request on Break
(04-24-2012, 11:44 AM)file333 Wrote: haha i started fight in global ooc? dude after we finished it in pm u just wrote everything what heppend in global ooc dont lie. Im trash talking ? please check yourself i even saw u earlier this day insaulting another player called dylan calling him a *** and a *** in global ooc. dude what are u talking about?

While that is abseloutely true, and I still hate Breaks guts to a certain extent for it, unless I join in, with evidence, I'd like to be left out of this (no offense to either side).
(04-24-2012, 12:34 PM)Teh bREAK Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 11:44 AM)file333 Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 11:36 AM)Teh bREAK Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 11:08 AM)file333 Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 08:56 AM)Teh bREAK Wrote: You actually should check "Ban Request File" and you will see what really happened...

You should tell what really happened.
1. You cannot lie about me in forums which is public "He doesn't want to pay back." How you know it?
2. You should really check your grammar, so admin's understands you.
3. In my evidence picture pack in "Ban Request File" there you can see that i don't have the money yet, and i had little "break" on the servers, because of the schools , tests , and im making vocal beats and background music in FL Studio 9, i haven't said that in the ban request but that is half of the reason why i haven't got the money yet.
4. You should really calm down and follow the deal's rules.
5. I asked you that can you say about this deal to an admin, but looks like you haven't. If you would have tell an admin about the deal , this thing would be solved aldeary.
6. You should really think before you type anything to forums.
Im not being rude or disrespecting you, im just saying the truth, and i don't also want an argue in forums. I maybe have sweared a little to you, but you didn't take attention that you sweared to me too.
7. You have totally wasted an day of my life, because of this fight. Thank you.
8. In that first picture you can see me PMing you "Ill pay it in 1000 hours" That was sarcasm and i just showed you how you control the time of the deal, if there is no time in the deal.
P.S Im trying to get the money by selling as gun dealer or BMD, but they are always full.

Please break dont comment like that on my thread i think admins are not blind they can obviously see your thread stop trying to convince everyone on the server u are right cause i am gettin sick of u like put ur argument in global occ ingame like wtf.
Now you start blaming me that who started a fight in Global OOC? You started crying in OOC and in PM's, and ive got enough of your trash talking, thank you. "Stop trying to convince everyone on the server" What are you talking about again? I can post in this thread if im your "blood enemy in this thread".
haha i started fight in global ooc? dude after we finished it in pm u just wrote everything what heppend in global ooc dont lie. Im trash talking ? please check yourself i even saw u earlier this day insaulting another player called dylan calling him a *** and a *** in global ooc. dude what are u talking about?

Please don't put Dylan into this , he doesn't need to get in this argument too, and we had an little argument too, but we have solved it aldeary, so no, do not put dylan into this.
Who are u to tell me who i put into this ? bitch please
Moved to Aproved (Check other Thread, Ban request on File).
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.